Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking dead season 3

1,011 posts in this topic

Posted

If they killed Maggie off imagine what Glenn would be like. I got my money on Glenn killing the Gov off anyway.

I'm curious as to who people would choose for that task.

Merle makes sense to me. Truthfully, he and the Governor could wind up killing each other.

If it were up to me, I'd choose Rick. I think the show writers will choose Andrea, and probably at a "make a choice" moment where she either has to shoot the Governor or Rick.

Would be fun to watch the Governor arrogantly expecting her to save him only to get blasted instead :lol:

Oh, and call me sadistic but I hope the bastard dies slowly and painfully.

Posted

I'm curious as to who people would choose for that task.

Merle makes sense to me. Truthfully, he and the Governor could wind up killing each other.

If it were up to me, I'd choose Rick. I think the show writers will choose Andrea, and probably at a "make a choice" moment where she either has to shoot the Governor or Rick.

Would be fun to watch the Governor arrogantly expecting her to save him only to get blasted instead :lol:

Oh, and call me sadistic but I hope the bastard dies slowly and painfully.

If you hate the governor that much, read the comics and what michonne did to him...

I'm hoping Andrea can turn Tyrese back to the prison group, if that is even possible anymore given that Rick didn't trust them when they had no ties to Woodbury. Tyrese is awesome in the comics, would love to see his character in the show, only problem is there isn't much room for him in the prison group seeing as him and Daryl fill roughly the same character type.

Posted

Personally I think they let Tyreese kill the Governor. During the preview with Andrea telling he and his gorup that the Gov. isn't who he says he is or whatever that was, I feel like there will come a moment where the Governor is about to kill someone (Rick?) and Tyreese saves the day...in the process earning trust and joining the group to replace whatever members are killed off during the fight.

Posted

If you hate the governor that much, read the comics and what michonne did to him...

I'm hoping Andrea can turn Tyrese back to the prison group, if that is even possible anymore given that Rick didn't trust them when they had no ties to Woodbury. Tyrese is awesome in the comics, would love to see his character in the show, only problem is there isn't much room for him in the prison group seeing as him and Daryl fill roughly the same character type.

I haven't read the comics but I've read the wiki.

I think Tyrese and Darryl together could work story-wise. At least for the moment, TV Tyrese doesn't seem quite as jaded as Darryl, so there's some contrast to play with.

Posted

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if the governor dies(and defeat the woodbury forces)and they keep the prison, what could possibly force them out of it in the future? The story would never progress, and they would just sit around in their fortress forever.

Unless...

If they follow at least a little bit of the comic, they would have to skip the Alexandria storyline, and have Negan come be the next to come after the prison.

Posted

the spoon... hes gotten off easy in the show so far haha

Posted

They're def playing up the split in Woodbury imo.

Daryl talking to the guy after they did the mutual zombie kill.

Herschel joking with Milton.

Andrea (in the preview) plotting with Milton and talking with Tyrese.

Something big is coming for sure...

I think the governor will get it from someone like Andrea and that something bad is going to happen to Rick. That's solely my opinion, I have not heard anything anwhere...

Posted

I've changed my mind after seeing the confrontation and preview for next week I think Milton is going to kill the governor.

Posted

My opinion:

Over the next two episodes...

Andrea convinces Milton and Tyreese's crew to split with her and make a break for the prison. They do so during the night, on foot.

Michonne learns of the offer that the Governor made, and doesn't give Rick the chance to respond. She leaves on her own, seemingly headed for Woodbury.

Rick and co. feel helpless, and just dig in and reinforce. With Michonne gone, they have no alternative.

Andrea's group intercepts Michonne. Michonne learns that the Governor wants everyone dead anyways, and decides to return, with Andrea's group, to the prison.

The Governor realizes Andrea's group has gone, and takes whomever he can rally with him to the prison.

The assault begins. The Gov. brings a trailer full of Walkers to let into the inner gate (which they ram much like they did the outer). It looks dim for Rick's crew, as the assault is pretty heavy. Woodbury folks are launching mortars and giving heavy fire.

Andrea's crew plus Michonne show up just in time. Tyreese and co. take Andrea into the prison yard the way they originally got in. Michonne disappears. Early in the assault, Tyreese's sister takes a bullet or gets got by walkers... Tyreese rages and goes hammer time on all the walkers that were let loose inside the fences, allowing Rick's crew to focus on the Woodbury folks.

Andrea takes up a sniping position and offs several Woodbury crew. This allows her character to have some sort of redemption in the series.

Michonne appears, and gets the Governor, who has just shot Tyreese.

What's left of the Woodbury crew either dies or flees.

Rick and co. casualties:

Carol

Hershel

Beth

Judith (who was being taken care of by Beth)

Milton

Tyreese

Sasha

Alan

Ben

This only leaves Rick, Carl, Andrea, Michonne, Glenn, Maggie, Merle, and Daryl at a destroyed prison that is no longer safe.

The group sees little choice other than to move on, especially considering the number of people and who they have lost at the prison.

Posted

oh, and for those who didn't see Talkind Dead... Maggie is SMOKIN'...

I also had no idea she was a Brit, too...

Posted

oh, and for those who didn't see Talkind Dead... Maggie is SMOKIN'...

I also had no idea she was a Brit, too...

Did u see this?

Posted

Really curious to see what happens to end this story arc.

In the comics almost the whole fuging crew dies cept for Rick and Carl and they go on a new adventure and form mostly a new crew. Through various plot devices the new crew was Rick/Carl, Michionne, Glenn, Maggie, Andrea, and new people.

I could defiantly see a mixing of the Woodberry peoples and the current crew to move ahead with the story line AND keep close to what happens in the comics.

The biggest question in my mind? What happens to LiL AssKicker..