Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nobody

Walking dead season 3

1,011 posts in this topic

Did u see this?

haha yeah man... I have yet to look up the untroll version of that vid, though... :(

Oh I forgot to add that my theory above on how things will play out is based on comic stuff mostly...

I think Tyreese is basically a wasted character in the show... UNLESS

he somehow becomes the role Abraham played for the group after they leave the prison

As far as Judith

I really think, based on some of the cast's comments in the past, that she doesn't make it out alive... hence the prediction of her and Beth biting the dust...

They use her as a Trojan horse packed full of grenades and Milton takes her back to Woodberry....KABAAAM!

I'm thinking that it's quite obvious that Andrea will kill The Governor. But then again, in the comics it was obvious that Michonne was going to kill him but it ended up being some random woman who killed him. I'm hoping for this:

Deaths

Glen - He just comes off as a massive pussy who is trying too hard to be tough.

Governor - He has to die. The show would be really boring if they drug out the prison arc at this point into another season.

Herschel - I don't think there's any way he survives.

Carol - She's useless.

Merle - I think he's likely to die even though I'd love to see him stay on for another season.

Judith - I just can't see them traveling with a baby

Beth - Just seems like good cannon fodder

Martinez - Would be cool to see him join up with Rick but I doubt it'll happen. Daryl will probably kill him

Then next season the group would be on the road and being stalked by The Hunters from the comics. Which if done right could be even better than it was in the comics and span most of the season. They'd have a group with Rick, Daryl, Maggie, Andrea, Tyrese, Carl, and a few more thrown in.

It wouldnt surprise me at this point if they kill the baby at the end of the season. Could be a reason why the show is keeping a connection to her low.

It wouldnt surprise me at this point if they kill the baby at the end of the season. Could be a reason why the show is keeping a connection to her low.

Hard to say. They spent a whole season searching for Sophia and building up hope just to see her dead at the end. The producers of this show love to kick you in the balls.

Oh, and a cool moment no one has mentioned...Beth breaking up the fight by firing the gun off.

Was fun to watch. She never gets to express any pissedoffedness.

When she shot it I was thinking, OK who is gonna get the ricochet in their leg?

Rick should of just arrested the Gov. he still is a sheriff.

Oh, and a cool moment no one has mentioned...Beth breaking up the fight by firing the gun off.

Was fun to watch. She never gets to express any pissedoffedness.

I was surprised when I found out the actress that plays Beth is almost 30(27 to be exact). I thought she was closer to her characters age. lol

I was surprised when I found out the actress that plays Beth is almost 30(27 to be exact). I thought she was closer to her characters age. lol

Shock to me too.

So much for pairing up her and Carl :lol:

Guess she's one of those people that will never look her age.

Be warned, spoilers have leaked that show the death of one or possibly more of the main characters. So if you browse twitter, reddit, etc I'd be careful.

There's two screenshots of a zombie Merle. They look 100% legitimate and I'm convinced that they're real. There's another SS of Daryl hung with zombie's ripping his guts out, but I think that one is fake