Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nobody

Walking dead season 3

990 posts in this topic

The entire point of Walking Dead is that there is no "end game". There's no happy ending, There's been 85 or so comics and they have not run out of stories there yet.

That may work for the comics, but you can't do that with TV. People are going to get bored after a while. And when you have a show that spins its wheels and goes nowhere, people are going to tune out.

The entire point of Walking Dead is that there is no "end game". There's no happy ending, There's been 85 or so comics and they have not run out of stories there yet.

107 actually

That may work for the comics, but you can't do that with TV. People are going to get bored after a while. And when you have a show that spins its wheels and goes nowhere, people are going to tune out.

How long has The Simpsons been on the air?

walking dead needs a countdown timer and a button that has to be pushed before it reaches zero and then people will have a reason to watch

and polar bears

1 person likes this

Fitty I think you might be the only one complaining about this... I think they have plenty of drama to keep it interesting.

My own personel theory on what's to come:

Minor spoiler

Morgan returns in the episode 12 or 13.

He has lost Duane. He keeps him tied up in the comics feeding him dogs and people he's killed.

This may or may not happen in the show, but I think Duane's death has made Morgan batshit crazy JUST like Rick. Rick sees Morgan and thinks its a hallucination. He quickly realizes it isn't. He tells Herschel about this and Herschel thinks he is still hallucinating. Rick goes to find Morgan and does. Like I said he's crazy and being irrational. Something happens and Rick has to put down Morgan. This action will help Rick snap out of his craziness and get back to leading the group.

And Tyrese kills the governor

Fitty I think you might be the only one complaining about this... I think they have plenty of drama to keep it interesting.

Yeah but I can see where he's coming from.

Look at the Sopranos and Lost.

Yeah but I can see where he's coming from.

Look at the Sopranos and Lost.

I mean, I don't think it's unreasonable to ask... and sure, if the writing for the show (plot wise) goes downhill, any show can spiral down. So far that hasn't been the case...

My point is, even without the hope of a cure (which they do technically still have at this point) there is plenty of room to move around with the plot.

Deal with the Gov and Woodbury

Obviously there are still some gov't people with tanks and helos out there.

Other settlements and groups.

Rick's craziness

Living in or leaving the prison.

Flashbacks

etc.

i hate the way the show is going season 2 lost a lot of people because they were trying to but up individual characters and relationships while looking for sophia who actually shouldn't even be dead shes a main character in the comics but i'm pretty sure at one point they're just gonna say fug the comics and make up their own poo.

i'm pretty sure at one point they're just gonna say fug the comics and make up their own poo.

I think they've already long passed that point.