Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nobody

Walking dead season 3

990 posts in this topic

I think they've already long passed that point.

This. Absolutely this.

The show and the comic are completely different entities at this point.

How long has The Simpsons been on the air?

Apples and oranges.

Apples have been around for a long time, ie: Adam & Eve, like the Simpsons...

Oranges didnt gain popularity until old people in Florida & Mexicans in Cali made them mainstream... like The Walking Dead, or something to that effect...

I get what fitty is saying. There doesnt need to be a cure but the TV audience will need some type of plausable ending they can get behind. it doesnt have to be postive but it needs to be something or else its going to turn into Dexter the previous 2 to 3 season before season 7.

I get what fitty is saying. There doesnt need to be a cure but the TV audience will need some type of plausable ending they can get behind. it doesnt have to be postive but it needs to be something or else its going to turn into Dexter the previous 2 to 3 season before season 7.

I think they'll end it like they did House

SPOILERS upcoming if you haven't seen the series finale of House from like, two years ago....

House goes totally over the edge. The whole House universe is turned over. It's all going to poo. It ends with you thinking "wow....his obsessiveness and personality finally killed him", then WHAM! He shows that he faked his death to be with Wilson as Wilson is dying and they ride off together on motorcycles.

I think it ends with Carl, maybe Michonne and a couple other characters that come in late and become major characters, all as a group. Rick has just died, Carl is around 18-20 years old and is the leader of the group. He has a few episodes where he's trying to adjust to this role, while Rick is alive, and the finale is him killing Rick after he turns and making a call on where to go with the group. They go off, walking towards the horizon, and after about a minute, a walker is heard, ambles onto screen, following them. End.

The ending of that Walking Dead game that's been mentioned around here is, to me, a perfect Walking Dead ending.

"Smithers" :lol:

(how a guy on Talking Dead referred to Milton, the Governor's toadie)

Never thought of it, but it's a pretty good comparison.