Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking dead season 3

1,011 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't think that Daryl is going to die.

http://comicbook.com/blog/2013/03/17/the-walking-dead-has-daryls-fate-been-accidentally-leaked/

And I was wrong about his new crossbow. I thought it was a Barnett Ghost 350, turns out its a Stryker 380.

Posted

I don't think Daryl will die either. At least not this season.

Posted

I wonder if it was AMC idea to start playing music at the end of every episode now. record company's will pay top dollar to get their artist on a hit show.

Posted

tbh i'm not even sure they wrap up the prison storyline this season at this point

only 2 episodes left

Posted

tbh i'm not even sure they wrap up the prison storyline this season at this point

only 2 episodes left

Only way this happens imo is if Rick's group decides to run... otherwise they'll be at the prison at the end of the season...

I supposed though that even if they are, they can pick it up next fall after they've been "elsewhere" during the in between time if they want.

Posted

If they kill off Daryl it would make for a potentially interesting story line with Merle. We all know one cannot exist without the other.

confirmed: Merle dies this season

Posted

not shocked by that at all

Posted

i did not insult you. i just pointed out that you were being ignorant.

everyone does it from time to time.

You said I was being ignorant by saying I wasn't into Game of Thrones.

Don't see how that equates at all. How is non-interest in that show ignorant?

Posted

because you'd probably really like it if you gave it a chance. and if not, then it really is a loss because it is a clinic on how to properly write...anything ever.

an example. i hate westerns. i even hate "classic" westerns, but despite that I gave Hell on Wheels a shot because of the writing, and i'm glad i did, because its now one of my top 3 shows.

i could have been an ignorant jackass (there's your insult :P) and said "oh, westerns aren't mah cup of tea i suppose i'll go watch something shitty instead"

i just expect more out of you than most of the jackasses on these forums

Posted

I would watch GoT all night long if I had HBO... I need to just buy the damn DVD's.

Posted

it pained me to see how fuging stupid andrea is. literally every decision she made in that episode was fuging retarded.

Posted

the actress that plays andrea often looks like she's taking a poo whenever she tries to act emotional

but this is important to andrea's character, and toughening her up