Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking dead season 3

1,011 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, at least the prisoners are smarter than Rick. Look at where they are.

Posted

^ you have a good theory but I've read the leaked character biographies on the 5 prison members and Tyrese is not one of them. Like I said man I just don't think Tyrese is going to make an an appearance this season and maybe ever. I think Daryl is Tyrese.

I don't want to spoil too much for others but if u want the info PM me and I'll send it to u

Well damn. Oh well. A buddy of mine told me that the prisoners found in the comics lead to an interesting storyline, so I'm still excited as hell either way.

The one thing I hate about TV series is the week-long wait. I am ready for episode 2 now, dammit.

Posted

Some very interesting stuff guys and without any major spoilers... nice. The prisoner angle is definitely going to add to the story...

Posted

I really liked the prisoners storyline in the comics. The gay lover thing and the serial killer plot were really fun.

And I don't really think that Daryl is supposed to be Tyrese. Their stories are completely different, the only similarity is that they're Rick's right hand man after Shane dies. I'd rather see them introduce Tyrese's character because he was actually my favorite until he was killed off.

Posted

nah he ant dead. He walked it off

That said some things on amc seem to point to things hitting the fan in that prison really really fast. Like next episode.

Posted

Do you fugers know we have spoiler tags? Damn it man..

Posted

Do you fugers know we have spoiler tags? Damn it man..

What did you expect when you opened up a thread about the third season of the show?

Posted

What did you expect when you opened up a thread about the third season of the show?

Discussion of the first episode...not the fuging future or spoilers of this season..

1 person likes this

Posted

hahaha love it and cant wait

Posted

The only thing that may have been spoiled is that Tyrese is not in the prison gang - which shouldn't be a spoiler anyway if you've read the comic b/c u know he was never a prison member.

Everything I've said is pure speculation otherwise.

Posted

Michonne is a boss. And where the hell is Morgan & Son!?

Posted

Michonne is a boss. And where the hell is Morgan & Son!?

My theory is that Morgan and his kid show back up (if they do this season) either the episode before the mid-season finale or the first episode back from it. It would be a sound move to keep the ratings up, since most shows start to suffer at mid-season (though, I don't think TWD will have that issue, since fans of the show are pretty hardcore and the built-in fan base thanks to the comics are as well).