Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nobody

Walking dead season 3

990 posts in this topic

Just an FYI: those spoilers I posted could be fake. The site I referenced them from took them down.

Could also be intentional disinfo... :)

Also if anyone wants that site PM me. You have to be a member to get the spoilers. They've been pretty spot on with the stuff and appear to have a legitimate inside leak.

Newer pics of the finale

http://www.thehdroom...ore-Added/12275

To me it really looks like they're packing up and moving out ahead of the attack... Also, looks like Rick, Michonne, and Daryl (and someone else (Glenn?)) go back to Woodbury. Maybe this is a preemptive strike?

OMG I THINK I JUST FIGURED SOMETHING OUT!!!

In those pics... The mystery person in the bush behind Rick, Michonne, and Daryl, I THINK, is

ANDREA! The hand looks bloody and feminine, and I believe the pants/boots are similar to what she was wearing in the torture chair!!

Click below to see for yourself

http://www.thehdroom...news/12275b.jpg

better shot of the boot

http://www.thehdroom.com/images/news/12275d.jpg

WHAT DO YOU THINK!?!?!?!

I think Bronn is right...

She must escape and warn them...

i bet milton let her out

That, or they go get her preemptively... probably at Michonne's request... (or maybe Milton or someone gets word out that the .gov has her?)... Based on the previews, the Governor is pissed and makes a comment about "They killed 8 men back there" or something to that effect... could be them sneaking in and snagging her...

I'd still be very shocked if the prison arc ended already. It should take several episodes just for the big fight between prison/woodberry

That, or they go get her preemptively... probably at Michonne's request... (or maybe Milton or someone gets word out that the .gov has her?)... Based on the previews, the Governor is pissed and makes a comment about "They killed 8 men back there" or something to that effect... could be them sneaking in and snagging her...

i bet milton let her out

Those spoilers I posted a few days ago that I said were taken down from the spoiler site because there were suspicion they could be fake also said this:

The Gov kills Milton in the first part of the show.

Tyrese/Sasha stay behind at Woodbury because they don't want to help The Gov kill women and children.

While The Gov and Martinez are attacking the prison, Tyrese and Sasha go snooping around, find Milton's decapitated zombie head and also discover Andrea tied up. They let her go and she escapes. This would correlate with your theory that it's Andrea behind the bush.

Also, Daryl kills Martinez.

like I said take those with a grain of salt, could very well be fake.

However, with more and more E16 pics being released...I do think the synopsis could be legit.