1010 replies to this topic

#136 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,708 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:31 PM

I'm with you, I'm tired of Lori too. Maybe it's her hormones or something but the chick needs to lay off. Carl goes and does the right thing and she goes off on the kid. Then makes him look like the bad guy in front of his potential mate. The hell man. Lori is cockblocking her own son.

Let's play "caption that Pimp Carl"

Posted Image

Carl: Are you an angel?

Beth: Why?

Carl: Cause I want to thumb you...or blowjob you....or whatever it is Shane said he did to mom.

#137 nobody

nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:57 AM

- so what kind of odds am i getting that carl gets to kiss the girl at some point in this season? I meanhe has been blocked by her famly and his and the walkers.................... guys gunna have to put in alot of work.

#138 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,708 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:21 PM

- so what kind of odds am i getting that carl gets to kiss the girl at some point in this season? I meanhe has been blocked by her famly and his and the walkers.................... guys gunna have to put in alot of work.

Well, if I'm not mistaken, Sophia was Carl's girlfriend in the comics (from what I've been told). In the comics, Dale was in the prison and got bit and had his leg chopped off, and that is replaced by Hershel in the show. So, if they're sticking with simply switching some characters here and there, Carl and Beth are definitely going to be together and that will be a smaller storyline at some point. I think that is the point of having Carl walk Beth into her cell before Hershel told him to get to his own.

Hell yeah, Carl. Go from being a little bitch in the first two seasons and me hating you to being a dead shot and getting after women. Shane taught you well.

#139 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,793 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:33 PM

How old is Beth supposed to be b/c Carl is what...12?

#140 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,708 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:41 PM

How old is Beth supposed to be b/c Carl is what...12?

I think Beth is supposed to be around 15-16, just based on how she looks, her past relationship with Jimmy (who looked about that 16-18), and Maggie's story about Beth freaking out about her birth control pills on the farm back when Beth was suicidal.

#141 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,793 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:52 PM

hmmm..either way...I don't think there's grass on his field yet...don't think it's safe to play ball

#142 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,708 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 01:03 PM

hmmm..either way...I don't think there's grass on his field yet...don't think it's safe to play ball

Beth keeps looking at him with those hungry eyes. You never know.

EDIT: According to TWD wiki, Beth is 16 (possibly 17). If Carl is 12....eh. It's safe...ish. I mean, poo, they're having Carol hitting on Daryl, and Carol is in her early-mid 40s it looks, while Daryl is in his mid-30s.

#143 nobody

nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 01:09 PM

like i said the odds are stacked aganst our brave hero but will he storm the castle or die in the attempt?

wait I thought he would be like 13 -14 by now?

gotta love lor'is comment that they will make space for carl to do "whatever it is he likes to do these days"

#144 nobody

nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 01:12 PM

oj as far as caption for photo:
I think I can I think I can - crap!

#145 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,793 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 01:25 PM

lol @ hungry eyes....thanks, now I have that song in my head

and a 30 and 40 year old bangin' is way different from a 16 and a 12 year old goin' at it....that's just me though

#146 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,708 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:35 PM

lol @ hungry eyes....thanks, now I have that song in my head

and a 30 and 40 year old bangin' is way different from a 16 and a 12 year old goin' at it....that's just me though

I was talking about an innocent pre-teen love. "Check yes or no" kind of thing.

#147 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,866 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:38 PM

Best. Post. Ever. fuging love you MsPF.

#148 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,947 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:32 AM

I think in a zombie apocalypse situation age rules for potential mates no longer apply. Yes, a grown man or woman with a child will always be creepy, but if you're a 12 year old that helped take over a prison by sticking a bunch of undead in the skull, I think certainly you are old enough to at least get a handy or maybe some under shirt boob action with a 16 year old girl. Plus that hat he always wears now. It's pretty much useless for her to try and resist his advances when he wears a hat like that.

#149 nobody

nobody

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:51 AM

I think in a zombie apocalypse situation age rules for potential mates no longer apply. Yes, a grown man or woman with a child will always be creepy, but if you're a 12 year old that helped take over a prison by sticking a bunch of undead in the skull, I think certainly you are old enough to at least get a handy or maybe some under short boob action with a 16 year old girl. Plus that hat he always wears now. It's pretty much useless for her to try and resist his advances when he wears a hat like that.

So wait what rules do apply?Dont french kiss walkers?No guns in federal buildings?Obey the speed limit?Dating rules?What about underage drinking?

#150 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,947 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:53 AM

So wait what rules do apply?Dont french kiss walkers?No guns in federal buildings?Obey the speed limit?Dating rules?What about underage drinking?

All rules. Like any driving regulations are gone. You'd have to be pretty much retarded to crash your car. See Grimes, Lori.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: walking dead

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com