1010 replies to this topic

#131 4Corners

4Corners

2014 Huddle Poster of the Year.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Location704
HUDDLER

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:43 PM

Just read this on another website. Nothing confirmed and some mild speculation. This time last year I had already read what was going to happen all the way up to episode 6. Good to see AMC has a tighter lid on things this season. Again, this "spoiler" involved some speculation from and evidence from a very low level crew member. Nothing confirmed and take w/ a huge grain of salt!!

Spoiler

This is what I think will happen, based on my own opinion and using the information provided above

Spoiler

#132 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

HUDDLER

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:54 PM

Just read this on another website. Nothing confirmed and some mild speculation. This time last year I had already read what was going to happen all the way up to episode 6. Good to see AMC has a tighter lid on things this season. Again, this "spoiler" involved some speculation from and evidence from a very low level crew member. Nothing confirmed and take w/ a huge grain of salt!!

Spoiler

This is what I think will happen, based on my own opinion and using the information provided above

Spoiler

Interesting. I was thinking something like that myself, actually, and I hadn't even heard of any of that possible "inside info" until just now. Here is more of what I am thinking.

Spoiler

#133 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

Keep Pounding...all the way to...the draft! :D

• LocationNC
SUPPORTER

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:38 PM

Posted Image

Best part of the episode. The guy had it coming. I knew he was going to get axed but not this early.

I like the tempo of the season, it's smoothly going through and it seems like next episode may be even better.

Also, thank you guys for using the spoiler tags.

#134 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

SUPPORTER

Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:15 PM

I'm pretty sure Rick is sick of Lori's bullshit. She tells him to kill Shane and then gets mad at him for it. She then tells him to kill the prisoners. Like chick you ain't running the show here and I don't need you to give me permission to do a gotdamn thing. I can't wait for Lori to get killed off.

#135 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

Keep Pounding...all the way to...the draft! :D

• LocationNC
SUPPORTER

Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:23 PM

I'm pretty sure Rick is sick of Lori's bullshit. She tells him to kill Shane and then gets mad at him for it. She then tells him to kill the prisoners. Like chick you ain't running the show here and I don't need you to give me permission to do a gotdamn thing. I can't wait for Lori to get killed off.

I'm with you, I'm tired of Lori too. Maybe it's her hormones or something but the chick needs to lay off. Carl goes and does the right thing and she goes off on the kid. Then makes him look like the bad guy in front of his potential mate. The hell man. Lori is cockblocking her own son.

#136 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

HUDDLER

Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:31 PM

I'm with you, I'm tired of Lori too. Maybe it's her hormones or something but the chick needs to lay off. Carl goes and does the right thing and she goes off on the kid. Then makes him look like the bad guy in front of his potential mate. The hell man. Lori is cockblocking her own son.

Let's play "caption that Pimp Carl"

Posted Image

Carl: Are you an angel?

Beth: Why?

Carl: Cause I want to thumb you...or blowjob you....or whatever it is Shane said he did to mom.

#137 nobody

nobody

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:57 AM

- so what kind of odds am i getting that carl gets to kiss the girl at some point in this season? I meanhe has been blocked by her famly and his and the walkers.................... guys gunna have to put in alot of work.

#138 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

HUDDLER

Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:21 PM

- so what kind of odds am i getting that carl gets to kiss the girl at some point in this season? I meanhe has been blocked by her famly and his and the walkers.................... guys gunna have to put in alot of work.

Well, if I'm not mistaken, Sophia was Carl's girlfriend in the comics (from what I've been told). In the comics, Dale was in the prison and got bit and had his leg chopped off, and that is replaced by Hershel in the show. So, if they're sticking with simply switching some characters here and there, Carl and Beth are definitely going to be together and that will be a smaller storyline at some point. I think that is the point of having Carl walk Beth into her cell before Hershel told him to get to his own.

Hell yeah, Carl. Go from being a little bitch in the first two seasons and me hating you to being a dead shot and getting after women. Shane taught you well.

#139 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

HUDDLER

Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:33 PM

How old is Beth supposed to be b/c Carl is what...12?

#140 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

HUDDLER

Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:41 PM

How old is Beth supposed to be b/c Carl is what...12?

I think Beth is supposed to be around 15-16, just based on how she looks, her past relationship with Jimmy (who looked about that 16-18), and Maggie's story about Beth freaking out about her birth control pills on the farm back when Beth was suicidal.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: walking dead

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users