• Please log in to reply
1010 replies to this topic

#341 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:21 PM

I don't think that Lori is dead. They've gave way too many clues for her actually surviving.

#342 usmcpanthers

usmcpanthers

Professional Lurker

• LocationTampa, FL
HUDDLER

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:50 PM

Lori is dead, she would have bleed out not having a surgical team there to stop the bleeding and stitch her back up. So therefore she became a walker. I still wish they had Rick find her body, it was strange that she was eaten entirely that fast???? wth. Well the walkers do tear things apart quickly.

One question i always have...how come animals are immune, they dont turn to zombies when they die. Why couldnt a scientist use that to develop a cure. They all must have died before that was discovered I guess.

#343 XClown1986

XClown1986

I'm a good clown

SUPPORTER

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:32 PM

Here is what I think happens.

Carol spent all that time cutting open and stitching up the zombie to practice for Lori's emergency c-section. Carol went missing, Lori's body is missing. Rick found the bullet on the ground, which means it didn't hit Lori. I think Carl went to shoot Lori and lost his nerve, looked away and missed her with the bullet. I think Carol found Lori, and dragged her to safety, and now Lori is in critical condition. I think the zombie with the full stomach was shown to throw off the audience.

I also think that they will drag this out like the Sophia thing, and we won't see Carol or Lori until the midseason finale.

#344 Chimera

Chimera

Not Bant

HUDDLER

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:55 PM

Sounds plausible and makes sense considering they've only shown T-Dogg's corpse.

#345 usmcpanthers

usmcpanthers

Professional Lurker

• LocationTampa, FL
HUDDLER

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:05 PM

That would be crazy if it happened like that. I still dont see how Carol could stop the bleeding though, the interal bleeding woudl be massive. Wait a minute what am i talking about, they saved Herschel from bleeding out.

#346 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

HUDDLER

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:33 PM

Well, here are a few things to help.

1) Kirkman confirmed, Lori is dead. End of story for her. She's actually dead.

2) Co-producer and director of this last episode said that that walker in the boiler room that seems to have eaten Lori....DID eat Lori. Her hair is in it's mouth. Suspension of disbelief as far as where the remnants of her went (bones, clothes, etc).

3) Carol is likely still alive, given how Daryl finds her knife next episode (can be seen in the preview for next week they show after the episode).

4) Watch The Talking Dead, because it makes some things clearer. Comes on at 11 on AMC. Always a great show. So, for those who don't already, watch that as well.

#347 Chimera

Chimera

Not Bant

HUDDLER

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:41 PM

That would be crazy if it happened like that. I still dont see how Carol could stop the bleeding though, the interal bleeding woudl be massive. Wait a minute what am i talking about, they saved Herschel from bleeding out.

come on, marine, you should know its easier to control bleeding on an extremity than on the abdomen.

#348 XClown1986

XClown1986

I'm a good clown

SUPPORTER

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:42 PM

Well, here are a few things to help.

1) Kirkman confirmed, Lori is dead. End of story for her. She's actually dead.

2) Co-producer and director of this last episode said that that walker in the boiler room that seems to have eaten Lori....DID eat Lori. Her hair is in it's mouth. Suspension of disbelief as far as where the remnants of her went (bones, clothes, etc).

3) Carol is likely still alive, given how Daryl finds her knife next episode (can be seen in the preview for next week they show after the episode).

4) Watch The Talking Dead, because it makes some things clearer. Comes on at 11 on AMC. Always a great show. So, for those who don't already, watch that as well.

Well damn

#349 nobody

nobody

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:43 PM

yeah can i get a comic reader to post the spoilers (in a spoiler tag) for the deal with the phones?

Also I think next episode is the hunt for carol to give hope to the group and after that they gotta go for the armory.

but will andrea stay in crazyville or will she try to reunite with the silent sword chick?

#350 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

HUDDLER

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:07 PM

yeah can i get a comic reader to post the spoilers (in a spoiler tag) for the deal with the phones?

Also I think next episode is the hunt for carol to give hope to the group and after that they gotta go for the armory.

but will andrea stay in crazyville or will she try to reunite with the silent sword chick?

BIG TIME SPOILER ABOUT THE PHONE! If you absolutely DON'T want to know what is up with the phone, do not fuging click the spoiler!

Spoiler

I agree on the rest. I think, personally, Andrea stays with the Governor in Woodbury, but decides to leave at some point in the next couple of episodes, but the Governor won't let her. That's my best guess, anyway.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: walking dead

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users