1010 replies to this topic

#601 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,704 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:58 PM

MrTD, I actually had a theory about next week as far as how it would go. Those spoilers are BASICALLY what I thought it would be, with some minor differences. Really hope that is what the episode is, because it will be awesome.

#602 j2sgam

j2sgam

cant beat the original...

• HUDDLER
  • 4,051 posts
  • Locationtryin to figure it out...

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:17 AM

Rick got to hold his baby after being gone all night. She gave him the "You arent my Daddy" cry...

#603 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:02 PM

Do u think the baby makes it through this season?

It takes major major balls from a network to show a defenseless baby being killed.

#604 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,359 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:42 PM

I think this is the show that can do that kind of thing...

They showed the little girl zombie in the first episode... and the gov's daughter get her head cut off... and the Sophia thing...

Yeah, it's gonna die.

#605 j2sgam

j2sgam

cant beat the original...

• HUDDLER
  • 4,051 posts
  • Locationtryin to figure it out...

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:35 PM

I dont know.... Little girls are 1 thing, babies are a whole 'nother level.... I dont think AMC would do that. They wouldnt show it anyway, they might show a cut away like in a B horror flick wiht the shadow & blood splatter. Even thats reaching...

Dont get how theyre supposed to survive with the Ricktatorship not letting anybody else stay. I get theres trust issues, and his sanity is dwindling, but they aint going to make it with the crew constantly gettin smaller & Rick tellin every outsider they gots to go...

#606 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,359 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:36 PM

Yeah, I'm not saying that they're gonna show the kid get shot or get it's head cut off... I'm saying that they won't hesitate to kill it off.

The shadow and blood splatter works fine...

#607 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,359 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:00 PM

Wow!

'The Walking Dead' returns to jaw-dropping record ratings

Sunday night’s midseason return of the AMC zombie drama delivered 12.3 million viewers and a 6.1 adults 18-49 rating — its biggest yet in both measurements.
And that was against The Grammys.

To give you an idea of how stunning this performance is, ABC’s Once Upon a Time sank to a series low 2.2 in the adult demo last night and Fox’s Family Guy went down to a 2.4 — and those are the broadcast shows that performed the best against the music awards show.
Put another way: Last Thursday’s American Idol had 13.3 million viewers and a 4.1 rating and Wednesday’s edition had 14.3 million and a 4.6 rating. So in the all-important adult demo — if not total viewers — The Walking Dead beat last week’s American Idol telecasts. In fact, The Walking Dead‘s average for its current third season in the demo is higher than top broadcast shows like Modern Family, The Big Bang Theory and NCIS. And among cable, there’s no comparison — last night’s episode was the biggest adult demo number ever for a basic cable series.

http://insidetv.ew.c...-record-rating/

That's pretty cool.

#608 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,704 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:30 PM

To people wondering which direction this show is going and how long it will be around...I am expecting at least 7 seasons total (which isn't hard to imagine. Just 4 more seasons).

As far as the baby dying, it will happen, but it will be an off-screen, assumed death. Whoever has her during "that moment" will die, a surviving member will see it and report it back to the group. That's it. I doubt you see much more...but honestly, I wouldn't be surprised. The cast did say during the filming that they said multiple times "they're going to let us do THAT?!".

#609 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,851 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:48 PM

I think also think it will happen as a 2 person death... whomever has the baby at the time, and the baby... during the big assault on the prison, via either walkers, or gunfire

#610 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,359 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:49 PM

Agree... and I think that's what's gong to push Rick completely over the edge to insanity... so that someone (Michonne imo) can bring him back.

#611 scpanther22

scpanther22

• HUDDLER
  • 7,186 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:00 PM

I wouldnt be surprised if everyone ends up dying except the baby and Carl by the end of the series. End the show with a passing of the torch type of thing..Kirkman has talked about looking forward to seeing Carl older late in the show.

#612 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,973 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:57 PM

does Carl need to age by like 5 years? and any chance soon we see the guy and his son who first helped Rick the rest of this season?

#613 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:04 PM

What worries me is there's going to be a 3rd different guy calling the shots now.

Mazzarra has said he's stepping down if he hasn't already.

#614 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,851 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:24 PM

does Carl need to age by like 5 years? and any chance soon we see the guy and his son who first helped Rick the rest of this season?

If you don't mind spoilers

Spoiler

#615 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,851 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:25 PM

I wouldnt be surprised if everyone ends up dying except the baby and Carl by the end of the series. End the show with a passing of the torch type of thing..Kirkman has talked about looking forward to seeing Carl older late in the show.

Not gonna happen... I don't see any way/point that the baby makes it out of season 3.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: walking dead

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com