#751 Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,823 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:59 AM

I was re-watching some episodes from season 2 today, and I'm getting so pumped for season 3.

Gonna re-watch the first two seasons before the next starts I think.

Oops, this was supposed to be in the Game of Thrones thread. Not sure how I made it in here...

#752 Meltfaces

Meltfaces

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:03 AM

It's odd that I haven't read ANYTHING on this weeks episode.

I usually know what's going to happen by now.

My hunch is something big is going down this week.

Spoiler

Here is why that rumor started.

Spoiler

#753 The_Light_Brigade

The_Light_Brigade

And sink to the bottom with the submarines.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • LocationOut in God's country.

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:41 AM

If they killed Maggie off imagine what Glenn would be like. I got my money on Glenn killing the Gov off anyway.

#754 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,388 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 09:13 AM

Spoiler

#755 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• ALL-PRO
  • 40,159 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:18 PM

Spoiler
:lol:

Given the context, that probably wasn't such a great idea, but hey, they got away with it.

#756 XClown1986

XClown1986

I'm Rick Grimes, Bitch

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,037 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:47 PM

Great episode. The tension was palpable. Seems to be Andreas plan to turn the people of Woodbury against the Governor in order to save Rick's group. Im sure she will find a way to fug that up too.

#757 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• ALL-PRO
  • 40,159 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 10 March 2013 - 10:11 PM

If they killed Maggie off imagine what Glenn would be like. I got my money on Glenn killing the Gov off anyway.

I'm curious as to who people would choose for that task.

Merle makes sense to me. Truthfully, he and the Governor could wind up killing each other.

If it were up to me, I'd choose Rick. I think the show writers will choose Andrea, and probably at a "make a choice" moment where she either has to shoot the Governor or Rick.

Would be fun to watch the Governor arrogantly expecting her to save him only to get blasted instead :lol:

Oh, and call me sadistic but I hope the bastard dies slowly and painfully.

#758 Meltfaces

Meltfaces

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 10:18 PM

I'm curious as to who people would choose for that task.

Merle makes sense to me. Truthfully, he and the Governor could wind up killing each other.

If it were up to me, I'd choose Rick. I think the show writers will choose Andrea, and probably at a "make a choice" moment where she either has to shoot the Governor or Rick.

Would be fun to watch the Governor arrogantly expecting her to save him only to get blasted instead :lol:

Oh, and call me sadistic but I hope the bastard dies slowly and painfully.

If you hate the governor that much, read the comics and what michonne did to him...

I'm hoping Andrea can turn Tyrese back to the prison group, if that is even possible anymore given that Rick didn't trust them when they had no ties to Woodbury. Tyrese is awesome in the comics, would love to see his character in the show, only problem is there isn't much room for him in the prison group seeing as him and Daryl fill roughly the same character type.

#759 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 5,213 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 10 March 2013 - 10:21 PM

Personally I think they let Tyreese kill the Governor. During the preview with Andrea telling he and his gorup that the Gov. isn't who he says he is or whatever that was, I feel like there will come a moment where the Governor is about to kill someone (Rick?) and Tyreese saves the day...in the process earning trust and joining the group to replace whatever members are killed off during the fight.

#760 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• ALL-PRO
  • 40,159 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 10 March 2013 - 10:28 PM

If you hate the governor that much, read the comics and what michonne did to him...

I'm hoping Andrea can turn Tyrese back to the prison group, if that is even possible anymore given that Rick didn't trust them when they had no ties to Woodbury. Tyrese is awesome in the comics, would love to see his character in the show, only problem is there isn't much room for him in the prison group seeing as him and Daryl fill roughly the same character type.

I haven't read the comics but I've read the wiki.

I think Tyrese and Darryl together could work story-wise. At least for the moment, TV Tyrese doesn't seem quite as jaded as Darryl, so there's some contrast to play with.

#761 Meltfaces

Meltfaces

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 10:50 PM

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if the governor dies(and defeat the woodbury forces)and they keep the prison, what could possibly force them out of it in the future? The story would never progress, and they would just sit around in their fortress forever.

Unless...

Spoiler

#762 FireMarshallBill

FireMarshallBill

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 10 March 2013 - 11:02 PM

the spoon... hes gotten off easy in the show so far haha

#763 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,443 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 11 March 2013 - 08:05 AM

They're def playing up the split in Woodbury imo.

Daryl talking to the guy after they did the mutual zombie kill.

Herschel joking with Milton.

Andrea (in the preview) plotting with Milton and talking with Tyrese.

Something big is coming for sure...

Spoiler

#764 The_Light_Brigade

The_Light_Brigade

And sink to the bottom with the submarines.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • LocationOut in God's country.

Posted 11 March 2013 - 08:55 AM

I've changed my mind after seeing the confrontation and preview for next week I think Milton is going to kill the governor.

#765 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,874 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 09:16 AM

My opinion:

Spoiler

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: walking dead

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users