Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Defense getting pushed around...

78 posts in this topic

We only play with that attitude when Thomas Davis plays.

Ron Edwards is old and terrible.

Their effort to me, from the sitting in my living room crying over our defensive performances so far, has looked like a unit who expected to be bad. They're not hitting like they think they can win any battles and they're not following through like they think it will do any good.

Obviously there are exceptions but that's my overall impression.

1 person likes this

Typical of this franchise to maintain the status quo after a terrible season and hope things will get better.

Of all the issues this team has. Chico's "stoic" attitude is about as important as how fuging short the grass is cut.

I disagree. I think it all starts with Chico's attitude and displaying a "stoic" attitude gives the impression of a lack of urgency and his lack of aggression on the sidelines is reflected through the players on the field.

A teams identity always starts with the HC.

2 people like this

I don't look at it as stoic, I see it as lost and confused

I disagree. I think it all starts with Chico's attitude and displaying a "stoic" attitude gives the impression of a lack of urgency and his lack of aggression on the sidelines is reflected through the players on the field.

A teams identity always starts with the HC.

I am still up in the air over it....

But if that is the case....how do you explain those San Diego defenses and Chicago defenses.

But if that is the case....how do you explain those San Diego defenses and Chicago defenses.

It could be that managing the whole team is too much for him while coordinating a unit without all the administrative stuff is his forte.

Obviously it was Lovie Smith and Norv Turner yelling at everyone that got those D's to perform.