Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Peter King takes shot at Newton; predicts us to lose.

53 posts in this topic

Peter King can suck my hairy balls.

<----------- Goes to look for Peter King's harsh words for the way Aaron Rodgers reacted after MNF and comments on him pushing the camera man

suprisingly finds nothing......

Hard to complain about P.King when half our "fans" on the huddle have done the same. Cam needs to man up a bit and not go so far off the deepend on every loss. That true, but at the same time people need to get off his nuts and let him learn the freaking job.

Does no one remember payton and how bad he used to throw teamates under the bus early in his career? It was only his OLs fault or a reciever ran the wrong route etc. no one questions his ability to lead

I'm sorry, who is this now?

I don't mind Peter King hating on Cam.. I just want to see Cam see it as an opportunity to to prove him and everybody else wrong.

Although I hope to see Cam actually get to the point he is playing consistently at a high level without having to prove it.

I love the media's sense of entitlement... Cam won't open up to them about it so he's an immature jerk.

Cam needs to man up and lead...do as Moon said and be even keel. Not too high or too low. He does that and he'll be fine.

Peter king has been butt hurt ever since cam blew him off when he was attempting to interview him.

charlotte observer is going to have to start getting ready for that from the team if they aren't careful.