Photo
- - - - -

Peter King takes shot at Newton; predicts us to lose.

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#16 PantherBlue

PantherBlue

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:59 PM

I don't mind Peter King hating on Cam.. I just want to see Cam see it as an opportunity to to prove him and everybody else wrong.

Although I hope to see Cam actually get to the point he is playing consistently at a high level without having to prove it.

#17 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,267 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:25 PM

I love the media's sense of entitlement... Cam won't open up to them about it so he's an immature jerk.

#18 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,720 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:28 PM

Cam needs to man up and lead...do as Moon said and be even keel. Not too high or too low. He does that and he'll be fine.

#19 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • 4,940 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:31 PM

Why would anyone predict us to win?

#20 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,290 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:35 PM

Peter king has been butt hurt ever since cam blew him off when he was attempting to interview him.

charlotte observer is going to have to start getting ready for that from the team if they aren't careful.

#21 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,698 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:40 PM

you know king is loving this

#22 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• HUDDLER
  • 6,997 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:40 PM

Eat a penis Peter King, you nasally voiced never played a sport dewb, tough guy behind a keyboard, venti yuppie drink drinker, Scott Fujita apologist.

#23 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

Sell it, Jerry

• HUDDLER
  • 9,309 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:47 PM

Aw, look at all the angry little homers. Too cute.

#24 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,151 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:51 PM

i don't really care what peter king has to say (unless it's positive because i'm a homer like that) and i'm sure the team doesn't either. a win sunday will shut everyone up. they just need to win.

#25 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,725 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 27 September 2012 - 03:09 PM

Aw, look at all the angry little homers. Too cute.

Are you a Panthers fan? Serious question.

#26 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 10,088 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 03:11 PM

at least he kept it respectable. i bet most average fans would put us at double digits

#27 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,506 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 03:12 PM

I see where Cam Newton admits no wrongdoing, no weakness, in the wake of his meltdown a week ago. Can't anyone in Carolina teach him something about growing as a person and a player?

Read more: http://sportsillustr...l#ixzz27hGctIaM

Instead of just talking about you know, the game that will be played Sunday. He takes another shot at Cam. Enjoy some of the things that King writes, but he needs to get more limpdick about our QB. Whatever happened with Cam not wanting to give him an interview and be part of the old boys club is over with. Let it go, Pete.

I guess he's still butt hurt because Cam wasn't all smiles with him after he what he did to him. These ego driven A-holes are worst then those they love to spin their lies on.

When did Cam have a melt down? He lost a game and just like the rest of the team, was dejected. It was Steve who had the melt down.This is exactly what Malcolm X spoke about when he said the media is a very powerful entity because they can turn an innocent man into a criminal and visa-versa.

Seriously Panther fans, why do you feed this nonsense? Your team isn't 3-0. You really need to stop spending so much time entertaining these self entitled babies in our media. THEY HATE CAM because he isn't the image they wanted to push and he simply wouldn't die. They hate him because he really isn't what they make him out to be. That is why they have to sit and read so much negativity into the guy behaving like the rest of his teammate after losing a game. It's clear their attitude towards him comes from their own arrogance and not what he was doing.

#28 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,234 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 27 September 2012 - 03:13 PM

i don't really care what peter king has to say (unless it's positive because i'm a homer like that) and i'm sure the team doesn't either. a win sunday will shut everyone up. they just need to win.

I am not sure that a win on Sunday will make everything all better. There are still underlying maturity issues with Cam that do need to be addressed. He does have a tendancy to sulk on the sidelines....to seem disinterested in working with the QB coach on the sideline....with sitting off by himself when things don't go well.

He is young and he is immature.....that is a fact. I believe (hope) that he learns these lessons and realizes his full potential....which is immense.

But, sometimes you need a kick in the ass to realize that you have not arrived.....and I think that is what Smitty and the media are providing. I will be interested to see how Cam reacts to it.

#29 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,698 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 27 September 2012 - 03:22 PM

Are you a Panthers fan? Serious question.

check out grits, the guy who lost the bet over the saints game, pieing him.

#30 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,506 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 03:29 PM

If you're team is only respected when they win, that means you're team isn't part of the chosen teams. Recognize that.

This is why I love teams like the Gaints. They go out and play the game and that's that. They don't get caught up in the clownishness that has become our media. Their coach run a very strict close door policy with the team and media. And the media cannot stand the team for it. That's one of the reason why the media is always quick to promote the Jets over the Gaints even thou they're the better of the two teams.

Maybe it's time to spend less doing things to win the approval of the media by ass kissing and just play the game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com