Photo
- - - - -

Peter King takes shot at Newton; predicts us to lose.

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#46 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,704 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:35 AM

Wait, who wrote the comment in the OP?

#47 Bama Panther

Bama Panther

USAF JAG

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:42 AM

Man, you guys sure know how to bitch and moan about anything and everything that doesn't paint Cam as the second coming of Jesus Christ.

#48 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:13 AM

Man, you guys sure know how to bitch and moan about anything and everything that doesn't paint Cam as the second coming of Jesus Christ.

You sound like a Falcon fan.

#49 raleigh-panther

raleigh-panther

• HUDDLER
  • 2,309 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:59 AM

Win, and the bitching stops.

That's all the Panthers and coaches have to do, win.

Something they are paid to do, win.

#50 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,473 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:38 AM

I'll take hyperbole for 500 Alex.

#51 redbuddha

redbuddha

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • LocationCentral Alabama

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:50 AM

I am not sure that a win on Sunday will make everything all better. There are still underlying maturity issues with Cam that do need to be addressed. He does have a tendancy to sulk on the sidelines....to seem disinterested in working with the QB coach on the sideline....with sitting off by himself when things don't go well.

Maybe he is sulking because he realizes that his coaching staff doesn't have the answers. The DC can't stop anybody, the offensive coordinator, has him playing wideout on the first play of the game, and has him throwing farther on 3rd down than any other qb in the league, and his head coach has signed off on all of the above bullshit.

Hell this this team looked better last year with all of the injuries on defense, than they do this year.

#52 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 7,263 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:56 AM

I've been critical of Newton for his demeanor and will continue to speak my mind when I think his performance or attitude is questionable. However, I'm over focusing on it. Unfortunately this team lives and dies depending on him to be stellar. Other than an on and off offense, no other aspect of this team can be counted on to help win a team sport. The staff needs to get their crap together and prepare this team and the defense needs to step up and show something when it matters.

#53 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,173 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:54 PM

I've been critical of Newton for his demeanor and will continue to speak my mind when I think his performance or attitude is questionable. However, I'm over focusing on it. Unfortunately this team lives and dies depending on him to be stellar. Other than an on and off offense, no other aspect of this team can be counted on to help win a team sport. The staff needs to get their crap together and prepare this team and the defense needs to step up and show something when it matters.

Yes, the best evidence of this is our W/L record when Cam throws a pick... we have NEVER won a game in which Cam threw a pick, so basically the rest of our team isn't good enough to get a win when Cam throws a pick...

Think about that for a minute, even on a good day a good QB occasionally will throw a pick. You should be able to win games even when the QB throws a pick, but not us.

Cam's play is the LEAST of our worries, we need to continue to build a team around him that's worthy of his talent, then we can focus on his individual performance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com