Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Taharqa

NBA Playoffs ECF: Orlando Magic vs. Cleveland Cavaliers

Who will win?   17 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Orlando Magic
    • Cleveland Cavaliers

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

86 posts in this topic

THE ORLANDO MAGIC MAKE ME SICK!

You have a chance to go up 3-1 against the PATHETIC Cavaliers and you don't come out blazing, and it has to come down to a last second shot?

You suck.

F*** Lebron v. Kobe.

I don't care if he made it.

WHY IN THE HE** ARE YOU TAKING A LOW-PERCENTAGE THREE POINTER when you only trail by one???

God, some teams are just freaking stupid.

Had he missed it, you'd have never heard the end of how ridiculous it was for them to take a three-point shot.

I hate these guys.

F*** Kobe v. Lebron.

I refuse to sit here and watch overtime of this s***.

This is laughable.

Magic are straight dumbasses. Live by the 3, die by the 3.

The NBA: Where bad officiating happens.

This is laughable.

Lebron v. Kobe

Lebron v. Kobe

Lebron v. Kobe

F*** the Magic. Can anybody ever take care of business and end the PITIFUL Cavaliers. These guys don't have CRAP on their team, just like the Lakers, but Orlando and Denver, which are both better, are too STUPID to beat them down like they are capable of doing. It's no different than playing dook. Most of the games they win, they do simply because they PLAY SMARTER than their opponents.

If the Magic and Nuggets were intelligent teams, they could have swept the Cavaliers and Lakers.

F*** the NBA.

Lebron got the game to OT, but then gave it away single handily pretty much with 4 of his 9 turnovers in OT.

"They deserve respect," he said. "They are a good team. But we are the best team in basketball. I don't feel that they've had to adjust to us one time in the series."

So, Mo. You're sure the Cavaliers will win Game 4 on Tuesday night and rally to win the best-of-seven series. Willing to guarantee it?

"Guarantee we're going to win the series? Yeah, yeah," he said. "We are down 2-1. But there is nobody on this team and definitely not myself that says we are not going to win this series. Yeah, it is going to be tough. We know that. We get this game tomorrow, go home, still got home-court advantage.

"We don't see ourselves losing two out of three at home."

Fug you Willaims and Fug you David Stern.

Lebron got the game to OT, but then gave it away single handily pretty much with 4 of his 9 turnovers in OT.

We are all witnesses.