Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRA's prediction - week 4

62 posts in this topic

Posted

I am being realistic by saying that I see absolutely no way we win. I just hope to put up a respectable well played game against them. Cam and everybody on the team will just have to dominate in every aspect, the play calling has to be perfect and has to be executed perfectly. I'm not getting my hopes up that's for sure.

2 people like this

Posted

Matt Ryan to White

Matt Ryan to Jones

Matt Ryan to Gonzalez

Turner up the middle for 15

Turner takes it outside for 10

Turner up the middle for 8

Matt Ryan to Gonzalez

The Panthers D has to stop all that on Sunday.

That's pretty much how it's going to go. Easy opening touchdown drive.

Posted

Veteran QB's like both Mannings, Brees, or Brady may not need a great D to get to the playoffs. But a lousy D with a very young QB, no matter how talented, is likely not going to be successful.

Young QB's typically try to force things too much when playing from behind. They may get away with it from time to time, but not on a consistent basis.

Not likely to a Superbowl contender.....but all Cam needed last year was two to three plays a game from a D/ST (or them not making a huge blunder) and they would have been playoff bound.

Carolina has enough offense.....D doesn't need to stop people and be good. Just give the O something to work with.

In our losses this year....how many times has ST goofed? How many turnovers has our D made.....they just need to help, nothing more. If they do that, we will win more than we lose. Offense will show up more than not just like last year

Posted

I am being realistic by saying that I see absolutely no way we win. I just hope to put up a respectable well played game against them. Cam and everybody on the team will just have to dominate in every aspect, the play calling has to be perfect and has to be executed perfectly. I'm not getting my hopes up that's for sure.

Then realistically.....you don't follow the NFL enough.

Atl beat a bad KC team, a broken down Peyton who almost came back....and a SD team that shot themselves in the foot.

Atl is a good team. Nothing like this great team being pimped. If you think they are going to average almost 4 turnovers a game....that just isn't realistic.

Posted

Football is more mental than physical... we know Cam has the physical tools to be a dominant force in the NFL... guess we will find out if he has the mental toughness.

Posted

Don't need to stop it....D just needs to make a couple plays against it.

Yes, and force a few turnovers.

The most glaring thing to me is a 5th rd rookie CB trying to cover Julio Jones or Roddy White. :ph34r:

Posted

Hope we can win this one...don't see it happening, defense will have to play with some fire, loss of beason could hurt in terms of communication but his tackling and overall play has been pretty shoddy so far

Posted

I didn't feel good about week 1 - voiced to the board I thought many were overconfident in what would occur.

I felt great about week 2 heading in.

Week 3, I felt losing Stewart would make it tough to get rolling with that DL.

So what doesn't CRA think about week 4? Well, I am not sure about Stewart's health. Not sure about Chud's play calling or the D in general. But what I am sure about is Cam hasn't faced this type of negative heat and press except for 2 times since I have followed the young man. At Auburn and upon entering the league....the result was dominance. I don't really think much matters this week....bc I think Cam is mentally where he needs to be. He shines under hate. He excells when he is rooted against. Entering this season the winds were changing....those that doubted him were becoming fans....believed maybe they were wrong.

My point is simple. When gas is thrown on the Cam fire by the media....he does great things.

You must have slept through the draft season then because they went after Cam like he was a runaway slave.

The ESPN and their sports buddies was relentless on generate negative energy aroundCam just to discourage teams from taking a chance on him at # 1. They wanted him to fall while pushing for a less talented QB to go at # 1. They seem quite hell-bent on teaching Cam some good old fashion lesson because he won't go down. He helped a not so media favor college team win their championship while they were ripping at him. They then felt they had a strong hold on him once he entered the NFL draft because he's now in their territory. He rose instead of falling and it enfuriated them. They then set the bar ridiculously high for him to leap over as a rookie and he did.

Now they are back at it again desparately trying to create a sophomore slump because their own chosen QBs all went through some form of sophomore slumps. They are hell bent on having Cam appear to be going through one even if they have to make it up. Yeah, Cam is having a melt down because he has a towel on his head and his body language was like his teammates..

1 person likes this

Posted

You must have slept through the draft season then because they went after Cam like he was a runaway slave.

The ESPN and their sports buddies was relentless on generate negative energy aroundCam just to discourage teams from taking a chance on him at # 1. They wanted him to fall while pushing for a less talented QB to go at # 1. They seem quite hell-bent on teaching Cam some good old fashion lesson because he won't go down. He helped a not so media favor college team win their championship while they were ripping at him. They then felt they had a strong hold on him once he entered the NFL draft because he's now in their territory. He rose instead of falling and it enfuriated them. They then set the bar ridiculously high for him to leap over as a rookie and he did.

Now they are back at it again desparately trying to create a sophomore slump because their own chosen QBs all went through some form of sophomore slumps. They are hell bent on having Cam appear to be going through one even if they have to make it up. Yeah, Cam is having a melt down because he has a towel on his head and his body language was like his teammates..

Jesus, give it up. We all know Cam is not always treated fairly by the media, but stop seeing everything that happens from that perspective. It just gets old.

Nothing wrong with re-emphasizing your point from time-to-time. You do make some good points. But reading the same thing day after day in every one of your posts is just tiring.

Sorry, but had to get that off my chest.

Posted

My initial post said, and upon entering the NFL.....

Posted

Jesus, give it up. We all know Cam is not always treated fairly by the media, but stop seeing everything that happens from that perspective. It just gets old.

Nothing wrong with re-emphasizing your point from time-to-time. You do make some good points. But reading the same thing day after day in every one of your posts is just tiring.

Sorry, but had to get that off my chest.

pretty much the reason i put him on ignore. the ONLY thing he does...the only thing he EVER does in here is talk about disrespect for cam and he can take any thread...any post that someone makes and spin it to be something about someone disrespecting cam. it's about as narrow-minded as TRD, grits, PFFL, and other hacks who constantly harp on just one thing to the point of annoyance quickly followed by boredom.

btw...please quit quoting him so much. thank you in advance. :)

Posted

pretty much the reason i put him on ignore.

You're right. Think I'll follow your lead this time.

1 person likes this