Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Bwood

I want Desmond Trufant

32 posts in this topic

He actually didn't have too bad of a game, and when you're on an island against Robert Woods or Marqise Lee that's a job well done....

He got better as the game went on, but he was struggling early.

I like Trufant, but NO WAY are we going to draft a corner in the draft.

Rivera is going to settle with Gamble and Norman as the starting cbs next year.

And why waste a pick on a corner? Corner is not as big a need as FS, DT, and WR.

But I expect to see Rivera or whoever is the HC next year to bring in a corner through FA.

One name to look at if Rivera is still here, and I have said it once and will say it again is "Antoine Cason". Remember his name huddle.

2013 FA has great cbs: Cason, DRC, Mike Jenkins, Grimes, Sean Smith.

Desmond Trufant bump. This was my first prospect thread of the year and no he's starting to become a first round lock.

Complete shutdown corner.

Desmond Trufant bump. This was my first prospect thread of the year and no he's starting to become a first round lock.

Complete shutdown corner.

good call

As of now, let's say Milliner & Banks are gone when we pick...how do you personally rank Rhodes, Poyer & Trufant?

So far, I really like what I've read about that Poyer kid. Overall, I haven't gotten around to really looking at the CB in much depth yet so was wondering what you thought.

Im starting to consider him as a viable candidate even at 14 and most certainly in a trade down scenario into the 20's.

I'm gonna watch some more tomorrow but he's a guy I like.

PAC 12 corners > SEC corners.

Way tougher schemes and more pro style offense.

Trenches

The same way a better Oline helps the WR look better, sustain drives, open running game, keep defense fresh, the front seven getting more pressure make the secondary all of a sudden look much better.

First things first. Solidify Oline and DLine

I hope we could trade down into the 20s and grab him, so we could get extra picks to help the lines

oh yeah trufant looks decent.......still like rhodes the best.