9 replies to this topic

#1 xlightsoutx

xlightsoutx

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,349 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:17 AM

Just saw SportsNation (sorry if this has already been mentioned, I haven't seen it), and the "sizzle or fizzle" segment involved 4 QBs (Cam, Cutler, Brees, and Peyton). Cowherd said that given our "college, finesse offense" we'll continue struggling and Cam is fizzling out. He also said because of the fact that the Saints defense is so atrocious and they are trailing so much, Brees will continue to throw picks due to the pressure and that his arm strength is going due to his age. Peyton and Cutler are both "sizzling" and will find success this season.

Basically, Cowherd continues to hate on Cam. Just more bulletin board material. God I hope we destroy Atlanta.

#2 Rip Saw

Rip Saw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:29 AM

I heard Cowherd on his radio show the other day talking about Cam and a couple other qb s as well- not complimentary at all - but what has happened this year to compliment? Cowherd wasnt hating - he was just being honest - combination of our offensive " schemes" and Cam - neither is impressive. He also mentioned yesterday how all 3 teams that have beaten the aints thus far, havent won ANY other games.

Puts us in the league of the pitiful doesnt it?

#3 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 16,515 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:24 AM

Peyton and Cutler sizzling? loll

#4 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 19,700 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:26 AM

waits for Fiz Camming parody thread

#5 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 8,241 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:48 AM

how can you argue about the finesse college offense struggling part? Sounds more like he is pushing blame on the scheme rather than Cam himself

#6 hepcat

hepcat

Skandalouz

• HUDDLER
  • 4,061 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 10:57 AM

Fact is, Cam is the only reason the Panthers won't be drafting #1 overall in 2013. The rest of this team is probably worse than the 2010 Panthers.

#7 Niner National

Niner National

• HUDDLER
  • 3,232 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:33 PM

The scheme is definitely holding us back at times I feel. Every play doesn't need to be some sort of an option or gimmick play. There is not harm in running a normal NFL play.

I have no problems with us taking advantage of Cam's mobility, but jesus, at least just do a play-action bootleg or something. Those option handoffs in the back field are taking way too long to develop and the defenses aren't falling for it.

#8 BadMoonRising

BadMoonRising

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationMonroe, LA

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:35 PM

this is between him, and his old lady.

That does explain the comercials on NFL network all the time though.

#9 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,141 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:39 PM

2nd year QB

#10 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • 4,389 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 29 September 2012 - 05:59 AM

Just saw SportsNation (sorry if this has already been mentioned, I haven't seen it), and the "sizzle or fizzle" segment involved 4 QBs (Cam, Cutler, Brees, and Peyton). Cowherd said that given our "college, finesse offense" we'll continue struggling and Cam is fizzling out. He also said because of the fact that the Saints defense is so atrocious and they are trailing so much, Brees will continue to throw picks due to the pressure and that his arm strength is going due to his age. Peyton and Cutler are both "sizzling" and will find success this season.

Basically, Cowherd continues to hate on Cam. Just more bulletin board material. God I hope we destroy Atlanta.

I think if Cowerd would listen to what he is saying its not about Cam fizzling,Any qb that is pressured is going to look bad.For a variety of reasons Cam has been out in a different set of circumstances this year.I hate to say it but most of our problems and lack of the right talent mix is about our GM and coaches.There is no excuse why we are digressing this year

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.