Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Announcing team this week/head ref

29 posts in this topic

Posted

Dick Stockton and John Lynch

Stockton-and-Lynch-600.jpg

Referee: Walt Coleman

AFC+NFC+Hall+of+Fame+Game+NxMCJ0W4D6Yl.jpg

Posted

At least it's not Martz...finally, it's not Martz.

Posted

Seems like I remember dick Stockton being the announcer in many previous beatdowns by Atlanta. They all piss me off with their constant screaming every time the opposing qb completes a 20 yard pass against our porous secondary. I

Posted

TV volume down, Radio tuned to Panthers Radio Network. The delay be d*mned. I refuse to listen to the TV guys slurp over Matty Ice. Besides Eugene Robinson makes me lmao with his commentary.

1 person likes this

Posted

I go to a sports bar every week and I don't get to listen to the commentary due to the 'highlighted' games volume blaring and all the old fans talking poo to me.

I'd really like to tune them out with a good radio broadcast of the game, maybe Mick Mixon's show. Can I look that up on my smart phone and listen mobile?

Posted

Dick Stockton is the only guy to call Smitty Steven Smith

1 person likes this

Posted

I go to a sports bar every week and I don't get to listen to the commentary due to the 'highlighted' games volume blaring and all the old fans talking poo to me.

I'd really like to tune them out with a good radio broadcast of the game, maybe Mick Mixon's show. Can I look that up on my smart phone and listen mobile?

I use TunedIn radio app on my iPhone to listen to various sports talk radio around the country. I would suggest D/L it and finding the station 1110 WBT AM on Sunday and streaming from there.

Posted

I like Dick Stockton

Posted

I use TunedIn radio app on my iPhone to listen to various sports talk radio around the country. I would suggest D/L it and finding the station 1110 WBT AM on Sunday and streaming from there.

It doesn't cost anything? That sounds like the way to go.

Posted

Im just happy ATL want be able to get away with murder like they did with the Broncos.

Posted

It doesn't cost anything? That sounds like the way to go.

Yup. Free 99

Posted

Yup. Free 99

so what do is the name of the app I search for, tunedln?