Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Announcing team this week/head ref

29 posts in this topic

Posted

so what do is the name of the app I search for, tunedln?

TuneIn Radio

after downloading it - search for 1110 WBT radio. The voice of the Carolina Panthers.

Good luck with maybe the worst radio play by play combo in the business.

1 person likes this

Posted

Im just happy ATL want be able to get away with murder like they did with the Broncos.

?

Posted

Yahoo radio is a good app too. Listen through any radio station listed on panthers.com media page. Many are fm.

Posted

Yeah honestly BWood - there are quite a few of these smartphone radio apps. I just use TuneIn. I also know for a fact that iHeartRadio picks up WBT. Dude I work with uses it for exactly that reason.

Posted

Anyone ever bought one of these? This is the first season I've actually considered it...

http://www.sportsyncradio.com/

Posted

I don't see what the big deal is about the announcing. Who is doing it or who isn't.

The game is on tv. I'm happy

Posted

Dick Stockton is the only guy to call Smitty Steven Smith

I found this Interesting, if you search for "Steve Smith" on NFL.com it asks "did you mean Steven Smith?" at the top of the results.

Posted

I like Stockton announcing games. It's good to have someone involved more hammered than me.

Posted

Dick Stockton is the only guy to call Smitty Steven Smith

I thought it was Sam Rosen who was famous for that. They probably both do it.

Posted

I like Dick

Fixed.

:) jk

Posted

I go to a sports bar every week and I don't get to listen to the commentary due to the 'highlighted' games volume blaring and all the old fans talking poo to me.

You know what's pathetic? You live in California, I live 2.5 HOURS AWAY FROM CHARLOTTE... yet we both have the same exact problem. This may just be the only week that this isn't the case, though... as practically all the popular teams aren't playing when we are. Surely this is one week where we'll get the main big screen/audio.

Posted

Just a fyi. 99.9 on tunedin doesn't always play the game even though the station plays it over the air. At least sometimes it plays ESPN talk radio instead.