Photo
- - - - -

Announcing team this week/head ref

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
28 replies to this topic

#25 The Special One

The Special One

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 29 September 2012 - 08:23 PM

"Big" Dick Stockton is always solid and John Lynch is pretty good for a young broadcast guy.

#26 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

Moderators

Posted 29 September 2012 - 08:55 PM

It doesn't cost anything? That sounds like the way to go.

Typically TunedIn won't play a game stream though. It'll usually transfer to yahoo sports or sports byline USA when a game comes on. I think that's due to licensing deals with various pro sports. For instance, no one would buy the MLB package if they could just used TunedIn to listen to whatever local station broadcasts the game.

#27 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
Guests

Posted 30 September 2012 - 12:06 AM

Typically TunedIn won't play a game stream though. It'll usually transfer to yahoo sports or sports byline USA when a game comes on. I think that's due to licensing deals with various pro sports. For instance, no one would buy the MLB package if they could just used TunedIn to listen to whatever local station broadcasts the game.

So you're saying I should use yahoo sports instead of tunein tomorrow for the Panther game?

#28 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

Moderators

Posted 30 September 2012 - 01:26 AM

So you're saying I should use yahoo sports instead of tunein tomorrow for the Panther game?

Tunein might work. But here in NorCal I use the 95.7 The Game App to listen to sports talk, and even though 95.7 is the flagship station for the A's and broadcasts all 162 games, as soon as the game comes on the app no longer plays 95.7. It switches to yahoo sports or something else. Then as soon as the game is over it goes back to the post game show that the station is broadcasting. I believe tunein does this as well, and again I want it to be known I'm guessing not certain, but I assume its due to licensing with the MLB app, etc. NFL may be different. I'd appreciate you letting me know if it is because I'd love to listen to the Panthers radio broadcast if possible.

#29 usmcpanthers

usmcpanthers

Professional Lurker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:05 AM

or just go to wbt 110 website and stream it from there, I did that last week