Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sam Mills Fan

Embarrassed by Jerry Richardson again: He was one of the leaders to keep refs locked out

258 posts in this topic

Is this the list since 1996? Because, no lie, I could give a poo that the lions were awesome with Bobby Lane in the 50s.

Yeah I wanted one from 1995 but that would be very specific and not something I could just copy and paste from an internet source.

Edit: actually here's the list from the 2000s (that's without the Jimmy Clausen/ Cam Newton era)

Ranked 19

http://www.aolnews.com/2010/01/07/nfl-standings-for-the-decade-colts-patriots-are-the-best-lion/

Yeah I wanted one from 1995 but that would be very specific and not something I could just copy and paste from an internet source.

I understand. I'm just saying that the vaunted 1969 Redskins led by Sonny Jurgensen and Vince Lombardi don't have tremendous effect on what I think of our owner.

I understand. I'm just saying that the vaunted 1969 Redskins led by Sonny Jurgensen and Vince Lombardi don't have tremendous effect on what I think of our owner.

Edited

Edit: actually here's the list from the 2000s (that's without the Jimmy Clausen/ Cam Newton era)

Ranked 19

http://www.aolnews.c...-the-best-lion/

Yeah, that's about what I figured. Tied for 17th. Middle of the pack.

product of a young franchise after a few bad seasons

we could shoot up the list considerably with just a couple of good seasons because we've only played 17 seasons.

Meanwhile, the cards are never going to turn around their overall winning percentage after that many decades of sucking.

Anything is possible and I hope we get on a serious winning streak starting this week.

If we had a new General Manager, that had a reputation within the league for getting things done, I would be more hopeful.

As it is, I can only look at Hurney's body of work and conclude that an extended period of prosperity for this team is a long shot at best.

from 2006-2011

1. New England 75.7%

2. Indianapolis 67.0%

3. Pittsburgh 66.7%

4. Green Bay 64.9%

5. San Diego 63.9%

6. New Orleans 62.5%

7. Baltimore 62.2%

8. NY Giants 61.1%

9. Dallas 59.8%

10. Chicago 59.6%

11. Philadelphia 56.8%

12. Tennessee 54.9%

13. Atlanta 53.8%

14. NY Jets 53.6%

15. Houston 48.9%

16. Minnesota 47.9%

17. Jacksonville 46.7%

18. Arizona 46.3%

19. San Francisco 46.1%

20. Denver 45.6%

21. Cincinnati 43.3%

22. Tampa Bay 43.3%

23. Seattle 43.1%

24. Carolina 42.9%

25. Buffalo 39.2%

26. Miami 38.5%

27. Washington 38.5%

28. Oakland 37.5%

29. Kansas City 36.2%

30. Cleveland 35.6%

31. Detroit 27.8%

32. St. Louis 25.8%

found this on google. middle of the pack, huh?

Yeah if you take our win pct from 2000-2009 and add in the last two years our percentage drops from .494 to .372

We would be third to the bottom on that list if the other teams percentages stayed the same and we would probably be the WORST if we took the time to calculate the other teams up until now

Im surprised they arent lower TBQH

Richardson is a joke. Im surprised we don't sell special edition NFL logo shirts/jerseys at the stadium store.

1 person likes this