Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sam Mills Fan

Embarrassed by Jerry Richardson again: He was one of the leaders to keep refs locked out

258 posts in this topic

I noticed you didn't have a problem with those numbers when we are "middle of the road"

But when we're near the bottom the numbers are "theoretical", "arbitrary", and "made up"...

How convenient.

And 2006 through 2011 is incredibly indicative of what exactly? The latter part of Jake Delhomme's career when he was injured?

Theoretical comes from your comment of " we would probably be the WORST if we took the time to calculate the other teams up until now". As in, if I actually did research, it would probably back up my point. Making it theoretical, no?

He spends more money than many other teams (actual money as well as cap dollars)

He's from the area and the community and isn't just a rich dude who thought it'd be cool to have a sports team somewhere.

He helped found Hardees and their chicken tenders are awesome.

He's patient and loyal with players, coaches, and front office staff.

With the negatives being that he is apparently a dick in any labor negotiation

and he's patient and loyal with players, coaches, and front office staff to a fault at times.

Added up, I will take him to be the owner of this franchise over anybody else, just speaking as a dude from Carolina.

And all of this has what to do with on-field success?

And all of this has what to do with on-field success?

How many owners have a poo load to do with on field success. Did Kraft walk into the war room and say "Brady, sixth round. Make it happen" Or did he fall as backwards into the greatest football player in a generation? Richardson pays as much money as any owner and that's pretty much all I can ask him to do, besides avoiding being a late era Al Davis that fires any coach after five weeks. But most owners don't do that.

Also, chicken tenders.

And 2006 through 2011 is incredibly indicative of what exactly? The latter part of Jake Delhomme's career when he was injured?

Theoretical comes from your comment of " we would probably be the WORST if we took the time to calculate the other teams up until now". As in, if I actually did research, it would probably back up my point. Making it theoretical, no?

2006-2010 isn't indicative of much that's not what I was referring to.

From 2000-today we are still near the bottom in that regard. Only two teams would be worse and that's the Rams and the Browns. Is that the bar we want to set for this franchise?

2006-2010 isn't indicative of much that's not what I was referring to.

From 2000-today we are still near the bottom in that regard. Only two teams would be worse and that's the Rams and the Browns. Is that the bar we want to set for this franchise?

I'm just jumping into thread here so I apoligize for not being up to date but can you please clarify what your hoping to accomplish?

How many owners have a poo load to do with on field success. Did Kraft walk into the war room and say "Brady, sixth round. Make it happen" Or did he fall as backwards into the greatest football player in a generation? Richardson pays as much money as any owner and that's pretty much all I can ask him to do, besides avoiding being a late era Al Davis that fires any coach after five weeks. But most owners don't do that.

Also, chicken tenders.

The owner is supposed to be in charge of hiring a good GM. When the GM isn't getting us anywhere, you would expect the owner to put winning above loyalty. From what others have said, JR is not going to replace Hurney despite the fact we have not been successful.

I'm just jumping into thread here so I apoligize for not being up to date but can you please clarify what your hoping to accomplish?

What do you hope to accomplish by creating countless threads defending the FO and failing miserably?

:)

What do you hope to accomplish by creating countless threads defending the FO and failing miserably?

:)

I have given up on trying to help miserable peeps like yourself. I don't mean that in your personal life as I don't know you, just speaking from your huddle persona as to where you do nothing but complain about how everything is so miserable about the panthers.

The owner is supposed to be in charge of hiring a good GM. When the GM isn't getting us anywhere, you would expect the owner to put winning above loyalty. From what others have said, JR is not going to replace Hurney despite the fact we have not been successful.

Look man, it's a quarterback league. With Jake, Hurney was successful. He then got Cam who has looked incredibly promising already. I personally understand how Richardson could look past a 2010 lockout year and a couple of 7-9 injury riddled seasons.

I have given up on trying to help miserable peeps like yourself. I don't mean that in your personal life as I don't know you, just speaking from your huddle persona as to where you do nothing but complain about how everything is so miserable about the panthers.

Nah. I just want the panthers to be successful and I find that the FO is a hindrance to getting there.

Calling other people miserable isn't going to make you feel any less so.

It's only a handful that called out JR for what he really is...

I am one of them

what is he?