Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sam Mills Fan

Embarrassed by Jerry Richardson again: He was one of the leaders to keep refs locked out

258 posts in this topic

This is entirely unsurprising. Jerry Richardson plays hardball when it comes to business issues. You may be 'disappointed' by it now, but without JR's determination, Charlotte would likely not have a professional football team

....He's determined but mostly stubborn, thats why that cockfk Hurney is still around. I'll never feel embarrassed by Big Cat. Hes a class act. I have nothing but respect and admiration for the man...

Tick tick tick. We just have to wait and hope we don't waste too much of Cams youth because of one mans dementia.

Looking at our winning % since 2000 has me in shock. We're a sorry ass, losing franchise. Some things need to change at the top. Our GM is sorry, and our owner is one of the worst in the league. I cringed when I saw that pie chart interview of his last year. He cares more about the NFL than putting a winning product on the field. We're one of the bottom tier teams and our winning % proves that. Somebody called him the Al Davis of the south...naw, I wish he was. Al Davis won championships with the Raiders.

1 person likes this

Jerry Richardson is one of the class owners of NFL teams. Anyone who would be ashamed of him because he didnt cowtow to ridiculous demands from part time employees aint too bright.

1 person likes this

Tick tick tick. We just have to wait and hope we don't waste too much of Cams youth because of one mans dementia.

I think this may become a big issue in a few years.

If Cam comes to the end of his contract and there isn't significant positve change in this organization's performance from what we have witnessed in the last decade, he may very well leave for greener pastures.

Steve Smith is a daily reminder to Cam of what happens when you stay with an underperforming team too long.

No rings, no NFL HOF, but plenty of empty promises and frustrations.

If it wasn't for JR, most idiots on this board would be pulling for the the skins, cowgirls or the iggles....

Posts like this prove to me our moderators are nonexistant unless you make a homosexual slur or make a perceived racist comment. Sometimes this forum is a bad joke. Zod ought to reexamine just what the hell he has going on here on the forum in between photographing aging housewives in semi - alluring poses and doing what ever else a successful guy like him does.

This is entirely unsurprising. Jerry Richardson plays hardball when it comes to business issues. You may be 'disappointed' by it now, but without JR's determination, Charlotte would likely not have a professional football team

Yeah, the Carolina's may not have had an NFL team.

1 person likes this

Posts like this prove to me our moderators are nonexistant unless you make a homosexual slur or make a perceived racist comment. Sometimes this forum is a bad joke. Zod ought to reexamine just what the hell he has going on here on the forum in between photographing aging housewives in semi - alluring poses and doing what ever else a successful guy like him does.

So lets ban people for speaking their opinion

How many responded to my if you're just happy with having a team, trade Cam post? Cause I'm sure Cam not just happy to be on a team and playing in the NFL

We mind as well cut ties

You might like living in China more than the US