Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Embarrassed by Jerry Richardson again: He was one of the leaders to keep refs locked out

258 posts in this topic

Posted

This is entirely unsurprising. Jerry Richardson plays hardball when it comes to business issues. You may be 'disappointed' by it now, but without JR's determination, Charlotte would likely not have a professional football team

8 people like this

Posted

richardson.jpg

Posted

meh....so was i. ball was in their court to agree to what the NFL wanted. they wanted pensions. NFL wanted something else for them. that was the sticking point...the refs wouldn't agree. when did the refs come back? when they finally agreed about the pensions. if they had done that earlier, they would have been back earlier.

you want to blame someone...blame them. they are at least just as guilty as the league for it taking so long.

keep on hating the man while they sign checks and keep the game going....which would have happened because they sure weren't going to be losing money and people sure weren't cutting back on watching nor would they have. the refs had no leverage. they should have realized it sooner.

I just want JR to put his head and heart in this franchise. He wants to be like Rooney over in Pittsburgh. Then hire a resonable GM and get this franchise off the fuging ground.

Posted

Not much of a stretch of the imagination to realize the owner that is known for insulting Drew Brees and Peyton Manning at a labor negotiations table would also be a supporter of the referee fiasco.

JR is used to always getting his way with a bunch of low wage, fast food workers. This is how he roles.

Posted

JR is used to always getting his way with a bunch of low wage, fast food workers. This is how he roles.

He made you scrub the fryer with your own toothbrush didn't he?

1 person likes this

Posted

He made you scrub the fryer with your own toothbrush didn't he?

Hell yeah, and I'm not about to let him forget it either!

Posted

I just want JR to put his head and heart in this franchise. He wants to be like Rooney over in Pittsburgh. Then hire a resonable GM and get this franchise off the fuging ground.

If he put the attention to us as he did into the lockout and had the right knowledgeable people around him, you'll see a vastly different team

Posted

If he put the attention to us as he did into the lockout and had the right knowledgeable people around him, you'll see a vastly different team

I wish he would dude. If somehow we became half the franchise the Steelers are I would cream my pants with happiness. Not so much for the bandwagon fans though.

Posted

Jerry Richardson is an absolute joke of an owner. I have been saying this for a while, but everyone here seems to disagree. It is a real shame because I use to think he was one of the best in the besusines and had us moving in the right direction as a model franchise. Since his heart surgery he has become and absolute joke. I am tired of the defense where people say well if it wasn't for him there would be not team in Carolina. Well that's great, good for him. There are 31 other owners who have brought there teams to their respective cities. That doesn't mean he should get a pass for life. He will never be in the same breath as a Rooney, Kraft, or Mara.

4 people like this

Posted

We had those people in place, but after a little bit of early success, and a whole lot of nepotism, everyone that knew how to run a professional football organization was run out of town.

Posted

Jerry Richardson is an absolute joke of an owner. I have been saying this for a while, but everyone here seems to disagree.

you haven't been paying attention, then. look at this thread and you'll see much of the same thing that has been said since the CBA stuff. i mean look at the thread title.

sorry...your JR hate bandwagon already had a lot of people on it. you are not the special snowflake you assume yourself to be.

Posted

Whatever JR does behind closed doors is none of our besusines.