Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sam Mills Fan

Embarrassed by Jerry Richardson again: He was one of the leaders to keep refs locked out

258 posts in this topic

Firing his sons, trying to put down two super bowl MVP quarterbacks, refusing to spend money on the team pre lockout, calling out Sherrod Martin after last season, making comments about Jim Harbaugh, and not caring about the integrity of the league with the referee situation goes to show the kind of man he really is.

Yeah he is like some guy who would go on twitter and spread fabricated rumors to try and gain notoriety !!

1 person likes this

you haven't been paying attention, then. look at this thread and you'll see much of the same thing that has been said since the CBA stuff. i mean look at the thread title.

sorry...your JR hate bandwagon already had a lot of people on it. you are not the special snowflake you assume yourself to be.

Yup stating my opinion is me trying to feel special and stick out. Really blowing my cover man. There are far more JR apologists than those against him.

Great businessmen do not always make great sport team owners. This can be seen with our very team's football success.

Jerry Richardson is an absolute joke of an owner. I have been saying this for a while, but everyone here seems to disagree. It is a real shame because I use to think he was one of the best in the besusines and had us moving in the right direction as a model franchise. Since his heart surgery he has become and absolute joke. I am tired of the defense where people say well if it wasn't for him there would be not team in Carolina. Well that's great, good for him. There are 31 other owners who have brought there teams to their respective cities. That doesn't mean he should get a pass for life. He will never be in the same breath as a Rooney, Kraft, or Mara.

He runs one of the most successful professional sports team.....and that isn't just including NFL teams.

He isn't a joke. But running a successful business clearly is more important than simply winning in the NFL

I am shocked the super serious mod who threatens to ban everyone would attempt to derail a thread. shocking

smaller market teams always take the biggest hit in collective bargaining. his stance is to be expected.

He runs one of the most successful professional sports team.....and that isn't just including NFL teams.

He isn't a joke. But running a successful business clearly is more important than simply winning in the NFL

he should just post wildly inaccurate hearsay to his twitter account. then he'd be truly successful.

It's only a handful that called out JR for what he really is...

I am one of them

What he is is the man that brought football to Charlotte. Without Jerry, I would not be the least bit surprised if we still did not have an NFL team.