Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sam Mills Fan

Embarrassed by Jerry Richardson again: He was one of the leaders to keep refs locked out

258 posts in this topic

I am shocked the super serious mod who threatens to ban everyone would attempt to derail a thread. shocking

smaller market teams always take the biggest hit in collective bargaining. his stance is to be expected.

He runs one of the most successful professional sports team.....and that isn't just including NFL teams.

He isn't a joke. But running a successful business clearly is more important than simply winning in the NFL

he should just post wildly inaccurate hearsay to his twitter account. then he'd be truly successful.

It's only a handful that called out JR for what he really is...

I am one of them

What he is is the man that brought football to Charlotte. Without Jerry, I would not be the least bit surprised if we still did not have an NFL team.

He runs one of the most successful professional sports team.....and that isn't just including NFL teams.

He isn't a joke. But running a successful business clearly is more important than simply winning in the NFL

So Rooney and Kraft and Mara aren't successful business men? You have to find a happy medium between being a successful businessmen and owner. So far JR has shown he will put money over the team every time.

JR is a tough customer, which is why he was able to get a team in the Carolinas... keep that in mind.

smaller market teams always take the biggest hit in collective bargaining. his stance is to be expected.

and FWIW the refs getting any type of pension is absurd. They are part time workers!?

Sadly tho, I am too starting to wonder what is really important to JR.

1 person likes this

I am shocked the super serious mod who threatens to ban everyone would attempt to derail a thread. shocking

Yeah that Jase is a dick.

1 person likes this