Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sam Mills Fan

Embarrassed by Jerry Richardson again: He was one of the leaders to keep refs locked out

Richardson didn't make some great sacrifice to bring football to Charlotte. It was a business investment and one that he has since made HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS from.

But it was a monumental accomplishment all the same... and his toughness as a business man played a big part in that.

He led the charge in locking out the players in order to take back money. Why would anybody be surprised that he led the charge to lockout out to take back money from the refs?

Anybody with 2 brain cells who watched his embarrassing press conference last year ("Eye-m moor en-thuuus-eee-asss-tic assss Eyehve ehhhvah beyen ahhhlmost seeyance thuh first time Eye got thuh teem.") should understand that Jerry is an old, out of touch, entitled rich man who's goal in life is to take as much from his employees as he can.

Why do you think we have jersey's from the 90's, stadium music from the 80's, and we have live action commercial breaks rather than encourage fan participation?

He led the charge in locking out the players in order to take back money. Why would anybody be surprised that he led the charge to lockout out to take back money from the refs?

Anybody with 2 brain cells who watched his embarrassing press conference last year ("Eye-m moor en-thuuus-eee-asss-tic assss Eyehve ehhhvah beyen ahhhlmost seeyance thuh first time Eye got thuh teem.") should understand that Jerry is an old, out of touch, entitled rich man who's goal in life is to take as much from his employees as he can.

If you honestly feel that way then how can you, in good conscience, support the team?

Richardson didn't make some great sacrifice to bring football to Charlotte. It was a business investment and one that he has since made HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS from.

Why else do you think professional sports exist?

If you honestly feel that way then how can you, in good conscience, support the team?

How many people from Cincinnati think Mike Brown is a stand up guy (Hint: His mother is no longer alive)?

How many Cowboys fans like and respect Jerry Jones?

It's not a feeling it's exactly what happened.

Why do you expect people to do? Just change their team after almost 2 decades of following?

How many people from Cincinnati think Mike Brown is a stand up guy (Hint: His mother is no longer alive)?

I don't know but I get the impression that you dislike any large business owner.

Yup stating my opinion is me trying to feel special and stick out. Really blowing my cover man. There are far more JR apologists than those against him.

but you're acting like you were one of the very few bellringers...only you aren't.

you were the one saying there was something rather special or unique, not me.

So Rooney and Kraft and Mara aren't successful business men? You have to find a happy medium between being a successful businessmen and owner. So far JR has shown he will put money over the team every time.

JR has a lot to be proud of and NFL fans from this region owe him a debt of gratitude for doing something most thought could not be done, bringing a team to the Carolinas.

JR is not cheap. The contracts given out to players he wants to keep are excessively generous, that is part of the problem.

I have no animosity towards Marty Hurney, he has been given more than ample time to demonstrate his talents and has been shown to be lacking.

Time to cut your losses JR, before the Panthers find themselves in a deeper hole than the one they are already in.

Then I would ask them the same question.

If I harbored those kinds of feelings towards the owner of a sports franchise I just couldn't bring myself to support him/her in any substantial way.

Then I would ask them the same question.

If I harbored those kinds of feelings towards the owner of a sports franchise I just couldn't bring myself to support him/her in any substantial way.

You only use products that enrich only nice people? Good luck with that.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    GeauxSainz