Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Embarrassed by Jerry Richardson again: He was one of the leaders to keep refs locked out

258 posts in this topic

Posted

Yes JR hates the integrity of the NFL so much that he's the only owner with the NFL logo at the 50 yard line.

I am glad out of everything I listed that is what you go out of it. My point is he is cheap and fake, and is one of the owners who would rather lock players or refs out so he doesn't lose a penny. Not every owner is like that but he is one.

Posted

He quit the nfl over $1000. He doesn't love the nfl or football...it's purely a business for him and he developed a system to where he didn't have to put a decent product together and still make a huge amount of $

1 person likes this

Posted

LOL How is Mr.Richardson cheap? Have u seen the contracts he's awarded to the players the past two years?

12 million to Olindo Mare?

Come on NJP you're an "insider" you're supposed to know these things.

1 person likes this

Posted

Mr. Richardson has brought one of the worst franchises in NFL history to the Carolinas.

How dare you question him!

Truth is, he is an out of touch fool who fields a terrible football team. I am a football fan, so I don't give a poo about his successes in business, only his success(or lack thereof) on the field.

I also hope that when we get a new owner, he will get that hideous NFL logo off our teams field.

Yes, we get it, the NFL granted us a team.

We've paid homage so how about we do what almost every other professional sports team does, and put more emphasis on the actual team.

Posted

When it comes to his own employees JR is not cheap. He rewards those who are loyal to him to a fault. He's overpaid plenty Panthers. I think when people say he's cheap they're talking about the lack of free agency dollars he spends and the lack of dollars he spends on scouts and other personnel.

Posted

LOL How is Mr.Richardson cheap? Have u seen the contracts he's awarded to the players the past two years?

Giving out stupid contracts isn't much better than being cheap.

Posted

He's a kid with a twitter account. We've read his stuff, there is no surprise he doesn't actually know anything about this franchise.

Posted

Mr. Richardson has brought one of the worst franchises in NFL history to the Carolinas.

How dare you question him!

Truth is, he is an out of touch fool who fields a terrible football team. I am a football fan, so I don't give a poo about his successes in business, only his success(or lack thereof) on the field.

I also hope that when we get a new owner, he will get that hideous NFL logo off our teams field.

Yes, we get it, the NFL granted us a team.

We've paid homage so how about we do what almost every other professional sports team does, and put more emphasis on the actual team.

The Panthers are not one of the worst franchises in the NFL - and their current ranking on the Forbes list is indisputable evidence of that.

I was in Akron, Ohio in May visiting with my girlfriends family. I started bitching about how the Panthers hadn't made the Playoffs in four years and they all started laughing at me. The Browns are an example of a horrible, horrible franchise and fan base.

1 person likes this

Posted

Giving out stupid contracts isn't much better than being cheap.

I can't really argue w/ that but to call the man "cheap" is an inaccurate statement.

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't see how Hurney writing up stupid contracts has to do with Jerry not being cheap. All owners are ready every season to drop some serious money to sign players. That would be a very incorrect way of judging Jerry's "cheapness". He knows he has to throw some money around. If he actually cared about how this money was being spent though, he wouldn't let Hurney write up these ridiculous contracts.

Posted

The Panthers are not one of the worst franchises in the NFL - and their current ranking on the Forbes list is indisputable evidence of that.

I was in Akron, Ohio in May visiting with my girlfriends family. I started bitching about how the Panthers hadn't made the Playoffs in four years and they all started laughing at me. The Browns are an example of a horrible, horrible franchise and fan base.

What is horrible about the Brown's fanbase? They are top notch in following their team.

Posted

Many of these comments would be different if we were 2-1 instead of 1-2.

2 people like this