Photo
- - - - -

Embarrassed by Jerry Richardson again: He was one of the leaders to keep refs locked out

• Please log in to reply
257 replies to this topic

#16 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:22 PM

Not much of a stretch of the imagination to realize the owner that is known for insulting Drew Brees and Peyton Manning at a labor negotiations table would also be a supporter of the referee fiasco.

JR is used to always getting his way with a bunch of low wage, fast food workers. This is how he roles.

#17 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,960 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:23 PM

JR is used to always getting his way with a bunch of low wage, fast food workers. This is how he roles.

He made you scrub the fryer with your own toothbrush didn't he?

#18 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,217 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:25 PM

He made you scrub the fryer with your own toothbrush didn't he?

Hell yeah, and I'm not about to let him forget it either!

#19 beastson

beastson

Cam

• HUDDLER
  • 9,068 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:27 PM

I just want JR to put his head and heart in this franchise. He wants to be like Rooney over in Pittsburgh. Then hire a resonable GM and get this franchise off the fuging ground.

If he put the attention to us as he did into the lockout and had the right knowledgeable people around him, you'll see a vastly different team

#20 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:29 PM

If he put the attention to us as he did into the lockout and had the right knowledgeable people around him, you'll see a vastly different team

I wish he would dude. If somehow we became half the franchise the Steelers are I would cream my pants with happiness. Not so much for the bandwagon fans though.

#21 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,405 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:31 PM

Jerry Richardson is an absolute joke of an owner. I have been saying this for a while, but everyone here seems to disagree. It is a real shame because I use to think he was one of the best in the besusines and had us moving in the right direction as a model franchise. Since his heart surgery he has become and absolute joke. I am tired of the defense where people say well if it wasn't for him there would be not team in Carolina. Well that's great, good for him. There are 31 other owners who have brought there teams to their respective cities. That doesn't mean he should get a pass for life. He will never be in the same breath as a Rooney, Kraft, or Mara.

#22 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,217 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:35 PM

We had those people in place, but after a little bit of early success, and a whole lot of nepotism, everyone that knew how to run a professional football organization was run out of town.

#23 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,734 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:39 PM

Jerry Richardson is an absolute joke of an owner. I have been saying this for a while, but everyone here seems to disagree.

you haven't been paying attention, then. look at this thread and you'll see much of the same thing that has been said since the CBA stuff. i mean look at the thread title.

sorry...your JR hate bandwagon already had a lot of people on it. you are not the special snowflake you assume yourself to be.

#24 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• HUDDLER
  • 6,106 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Whatever JR does behind closed doors is none of our besusines.

#25 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,405 posts

Firing his sons, trying to put down two super bowl MVP quarterbacks, refusing to spend money on the team pre lockout, calling out Sherrod Martin after last season, making comments about Jim Harbaugh, and not caring about the integrity of the league with the referee situation goes to show the kind of man he really is.

#26 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,457 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:41 PM

Yeah he is like some guy who would go on twitter and spread fabricated rumors to try and gain notoriety !!

#27 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,405 posts

you haven't been paying attention, then. look at this thread and you'll see much of the same thing that has been said since the CBA stuff. i mean look at the thread title.

sorry...your JR hate bandwagon already had a lot of people on it. you are not the special snowflake you assume yourself to be.

Yup stating my opinion is me trying to feel special and stick out. Really blowing my cover man. There are far more JR apologists than those against him.

#28 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

• HUDDLER
  • 8,400 posts

Great businessmen do not always make great sport team owners. This can be seen with our very team's football success.

#29 CLEARHOT

CLEARHOT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationSomewhere In NC

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:42 PM

NY Times= Liberal Rag

#30 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,301 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:44 PM

Jerry Richardson is an absolute joke of an owner. I have been saying this for a while, but everyone here seems to disagree. It is a real shame because I use to think he was one of the best in the besusines and had us moving in the right direction as a model franchise. Since his heart surgery he has become and absolute joke. I am tired of the defense where people say well if it wasn't for him there would be not team in Carolina. Well that's great, good for him. There are 31 other owners who have brought there teams to their respective cities. That doesn't mean he should get a pass for life. He will never be in the same breath as a Rooney, Kraft, or Mara.

He runs one of the most successful professional sports team.....and that isn't just including NFL teams.

He isn't a joke. But running a successful business clearly is more important than simply winning in the NFL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.