Photo
- - - - -

Embarrassed by Jerry Richardson again: He was one of the leaders to keep refs locked out

• Please log in to reply
257 replies to this topic

#31 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:44 PM

I am shocked the super serious mod who threatens to ban everyone would attempt to derail a thread. shocking

#32 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,543 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:46 PM

smaller market teams always take the biggest hit in collective bargaining. his stance is to be expected.

#33 SZ James

SZ James

1 888 CAM PAIN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,435 posts

Attached File  chewbacca.jpg   86.86K   5 downloads

#34 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,343 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

He runs one of the most successful professional sports team.....and that isn't just including NFL teams.

He isn't a joke. But running a successful business clearly is more important than simply winning in the NFL

he should just post wildly inaccurate hearsay to his twitter account. then he'd be truly successful.

#35 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 6,943 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:47 PM

Lol "out of touch ogre" lol lol lol

#36 Niner National

Niner National

• HUDDLER
  • 3,372 posts

It's only a handful that called out JR for what he really is...

I am one of them

What he is is the man that brought football to Charlotte. Without Jerry, I would not be the least bit surprised if we still did not have an NFL team.

#37 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts

He runs one of the most successful professional sports team.....and that isn't just including NFL teams.

He isn't a joke. But running a successful business clearly is more important than simply winning in the NFL

So Rooney and Kraft and Mara aren't successful business men? You have to find a happy medium between being a successful businessmen and owner. So far JR has shown he will put money over the team every time.

#38 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,911 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:48 PM

JR is a tough customer, which is why he was able to get a team in the Carolinas... keep that in mind.

#39 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,333 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:48 PM

smaller market teams always take the biggest hit in collective bargaining. his stance is to be expected.

and FWIW the refs getting any type of pension is absurd. They are part time workers!?

Sadly tho, I am too starting to wonder what is really important to JR.

#40 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,333 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:49 PM

I am shocked the super serious mod who threatens to ban everyone would attempt to derail a thread. shocking

Yeah that Jase is a dick.

#41 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:50 PM

What he is is the man that brought football to Charlotte. Without Jerry, I would not be the least bit surprised if we still did not have an NFL team.

Every single sports team in the United states had an owner who brought that team to that city. So they should all have a free pass and never be called out for hurting the team? That's a second rate organization mindset.

#42 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

• HUDDLER
  • 6,003 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:52 PM

Every single sports team in the United states had an owner who brought that team to that city. So they should all have a free pass and never be called out for hurting the team? That's a second rate organization mindset.

When you ACTUALLY know something about running an NFL franchise your OPINION might be somewhat valid in regard to what it takes to be a good owner.

Until then crawl back in your twitter hole...

#43 beastson

beastson

Cam

• HUDDLER
  • 8,808 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:53 PM

So in short

I am content with just having a football team

Why not just trade Cam? Im sure that can go towards building our defense

#44 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:54 PM

When you ACTUALLY know something about running an NFL franchise your OPINION might be somewhat valid in regard to what it takes to be a good owner.

Until then crawl back in your twitter hole...

Accepting mediocrity. The Carolina Panther way. Second rate owner. Second rate gm. Second rate fan base. It's a shame because it really looked like JR had this team in the right direction.

#45 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 8,821 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:54 PM

Richardson didn't make some great sacrifice to bring football to Charlotte. It was a business investment and one that he has since made HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS from.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.