Photo
- - - - -

Embarrassed by Jerry Richardson again: He was one of the leaders to keep refs locked out

• Please log in to reply
257 replies to this topic

#76 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,045 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:35 PM

Yup. You notice the article mentions a few owners doing the opposite of Richardson, pushing for the deal to get done. Owners from the Giants, Patriots and Falcons, teams that actually care about putting a quality product on the field.

JJR is smart enough to know that if the product on the field isn't "quality," he stands to lose money. To say he doesn't care about the quality of the product is absolutely ridiculous. (And, I believe he cares about it more than the money.)

#77 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,352 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:35 PM

LMAO. Hatter still dont got the heart to call out his "idol". I bet you wish you were Jerry Richardson huh?

Just like the man could walk on water and cure the sick.....but you would hate him because he is white.

I actually gain solice knowing that you and I don't agree. I would fuging kill myself if I EVER got to the point that I thought like you.

#78 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,457 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:38 PM

LMAO. Hatter still dont got the heart to call out his "idol". I bet you wish you were Jerry Richardson huh?

No but I wish I had his $.

#79 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:38 PM

Just like the man could walk on water and cure the sick.....but you would hate him because he is white.

I actually gain solice knowing that you and I don't agree. I would fuging kill myself if I EVER got to the point that I thought like you.

The only reason you're defending him is because he's white. You go in on Bobcats front office all the time, but with JR all we get is "he's a smart businessman who's had a good life". 4 winning seasons out of 16. We havent had a winning record since 2008. And all you can say is "he's a great businessman". You're a coward Hatter who picks his battles based on race. Even MrTD who trashes the Bobs front office all the time admits the Panthers front office is a mess.

#80 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,457 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:40 PM

Cut out the race talk now.
Both of you.
I have had enough already and won't hesitate to ban you both for a few days.

#81 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:41 PM

Cut out the race talk now.
Both of you.
I have had enough already and won't hesitate to ban you both for a few days.

Do what you must. But if Hatter comes in the Bobcat forum again talking that racist BS he spews against our front office, you better take this "Ive had enough" tone too Kurby.

#82 BeasonBeastingBacks

BeasonBeastingBacks

Farewell Sweet Prince

• HUDDLER
  • 3,165 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:42 PM

this thread went places

#83 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,946 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:43 PM

The only reason you're defending him is because he's white. You go in on Bobcats front office all the time, but with JR all we get is "he's a smart businessman who's had a good life". 4 winning seasons out of 16. We havent had a winning record since 2008. And all you can say is "he's a great businessman". You're a coward Hatter who picks his battles based on race. Even MrTD who trashes the Bobs front office all the time admits the Panthers front office is a mess.

The Bobcats are a failing business.

Again, this isn't complicated.

#84 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:44 PM

this thread went places

I just want Hatter to know everyone on the board is hip to his BS. And sees his double standards towards the 2 pro sports front offices in Charlotte. Its OK to rip the Bobcats for months and months at a time over their mistakes. But when the Panthers make blunders we supposed to be quiet, we not supposed to criticize JR. We supposed to praise his business acumen even though our team is trash.

#85 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,457 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:46 PM

Do what you must. But if Hatter comes in the Bobcat forum again talking that racist BS he spews against our front office, you better take this "Ive had enough" tone too Kurby.

I would think you know I keep it pretty even keel on such.
If something is going down in the Bobcats forum report it and I will deal with it accordingly.

#86 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,402 posts

Haha the big bad Internet cop is throwing his weight around via the interweb. Stop derailing threads and calling out posters who have every right to express their opinion on these boards Kurb or I will ban you. Nope I'm not lucky enough to hold a badge like you. And Agreed with king,
Black or white it's impossible to defend JR

#87 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

The Bobcats are a failing business.

Again, this isn't complicated.

The Panthers are a losing organization. If JR Richardson didnt have the luxury of running his business in his own backyard (imagine JR tryna run a team in Chicago or Florida or California. LMAO) his would be failing financially as well.

#88 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,457 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:47 PM

Haha the big bad Internet cop is throwing his weight around via the interweb. Stop derailing threads and calling out posters who have every right to express their opinion on these boards Kurb or I will ban you. Nope I'm not lucky enough to hold a badge like you. And Agreed with king,
Black or white it's impossible to defend JR

It's cool to have fans.
My internet ego is vindicated.

#89 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,034 posts
  • Location704

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:49 PM

I am thankful for the team that Mr.Richardson has provided me - but it's becoming more and more apparent that he is stuck in the past.

Mr. Richardson, just like his puppet Marty Hurney, is becoming harder and harder to defend.

If we ever have to play a game in London I might lose it.

#90 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:50 PM

I am thankful for the team that Mr.Richardson has provided me - but it's becoming more and more apparent that he is stuck in the past.

Mr. Richardson, just like his puppet Marty Hurney, is becoming harder and harder to defend.

If we ever have to play a game in London I might lose it.

The Panthers have been out of the playoffs longer than the Bobcats.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.