• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest MyDigBick

Question..

Guest fug

Week in and Week out, I am 100% convinced the Panthers will win.. until we lose. Does anyone else feel that way? Nothing can make me think otherwise.

I expect us to win every game and in most I can break it down and explain why we should. Then I realize this isn't Madden, and I have no control over what's about to happen so I'm forced to sit back and bear witness to excellence or a train wreck. Whatever happens that week.

We are going to get curbstomped into oblivion Sunday and that's just how it is. If the Panthers win, great! I'll eat crow. But everything just points to loss.

I expect nothing more than for this team to at the least give any team they play a game - after the past 15 years of disappointment and frustration - that is all I ask and expect. When they cant even manage that - yes I get fockin pissed and want answers.. I gave up expecting wins a long time ago.

I always feel like we should win. I always have. I'm never able to accept the fact that we are as bad as we look, even in 2010.

Week in and Week out, I am 100% convinced the Panthers will win.. until we lose. Does anyone else feel that way? Nothing can make me think otherwise.

No, I don't think that we'll beat the Falcons but I do hope for a good showing. We haven't found our identity yet, until we do that, we'll remain unpredictable...

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Carolina-Chuck10

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts