Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kuechly severly overrated

78 posts in this topic

Posted

I was going to direct you to the /r/gonewild section of reddit but then i realized u said "at work".

Posted

Can posters be banned for sheer lunacy? If they would start playing him on all but certain specific situation downs, and continue to mentor him, he will be a Pro Bowler. You do realize he is 2nd in the NFL for rookie tackles, trailing only one other rookie...Norman, and I'm fairly certain Keek gets fewer snaps. Give him a shot in the middle so he can go sideline to sideline, which he almost does anyway, and he'll soon be great in coverage too.

Posted

This place has damn near been ruinned by morons over the last year or so. Too many bandwagon idiots to count.

5 people like this

Posted

I lol'd

Posted

Trolled

Posted

Pawn_93152e_1420038.jpg

Posted

Hey everybody, look at me. I'm going to say something crazy!! And then enjoy everyone flipping out!!1!

1 person likes this

Posted

This place has damn near been ruinned by morons over the last year or so. Too many bandwagon idiots to count.

I have been a fan for a long time of the huddle since creation and I have noticed that a lot of fans are just bandwagon hoppers but hey Jackofalltrades I have noticed the same thing, I guess those members forgot to take their zoloft.

Posted

20 years old and 3 games into a 10 - 12 year career and we already know the guy is over rated, cant cover, plays too fast for the game, and his mother picked out the drapes in his apartment. Ill bet he has an occassional pimple flair up as well. Fire Hurney now.

Posted

Well, he hasn't been as impressive as I had hoped. But the season is young and the entire defense is dysfunctional so it's hard to evaluate a single player.

Posted

3 games into a 10 - 12 year career and we already know the guy sucks and will suck forever more. fire Hurney now.

kuechly could turn into lawrence taylor and there would still be overwhelming evidence to can hurney. let's leave him out of this.

Posted

Well, he hasn't been as impressive as I had hoped. But the season is young and the entire defense is dysfunctional so it's hard to evaluate a single player.

I don't think he will be....until Carolina moves him home to MLB. Let him go sideline to sideline