Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ReadyorNot

Kuechly severly overrated

77 posts in this topic

kuechly could turn into lawrence taylor and there would still be overwhelming evidence to can hurney. let's leave him out of this.

I been editing my statement a bit - ymmv but I think a couple years from now well see hurney hit a home run on this one espeacially in light of our 2 gimp starting lb's

We should be able to vote people off the forum.

"You sir are the weakest link...."

Don't you just love Huddlers?

Kuechly is 5th on the team in total tackles behind: Godfrey, Norman, Anderson & Beason. I think this is pretty good for a rookie...

GIF APPROVED.

This thread sucks. GIF's you say???!!!

funny-gifs-moonshine-mondays-d.gif

4 people like this

According to NCAA stats Nick Clancy of Boston College is the nation's top tackler averaging 14.3 per game in which Kuechly was the NCAA leading tackler for three straight seasons . Hurney blew it. Panthro was right......

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Damn idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wasted pick... alli ever see him do is arm tackle.

Btw Kuechly is a -9.3 in coverage according to PFF, so much for him being a coverage linebacker.

Kuechly is also the football equivalent of a kitten whose eyes still haven't opened yet. Geez, guys, have we all been spoiled by too much microwave popcorn? Take a step back and a deep breath. Back before the culture of instant gratification became ingrained in all of us (and at times I'm as bad as anybody), we understood that there's a learning curve. If we get anything good out of a rookie in his first year, that's a bonus, because usually the whole inaugural year is a crap shoot. It was that way with just about all of our guys, including TD, Beast, Gross, and Kalil (to my recollection, at least). Give Keek time to grow into the NFL.

1 person likes this

Kuechly is also the football equivalent of a kitten whose eyes still haven't opened yet. Geez, guys, have we all been spoiled by too much microwave popcorn? Take a step back and a deep breath. Back before the culture of instant gratification became ingrained in all of us (and at times I'm as bad as anybody), we understood that there's a learning curve. If we get anything good out of a rookie in his first year, that's a bonus, because usually the whole inaugural year is a crap shoot. It was that way with just about all of our guys, including TD, Beast, Gross, and Kalil (to my recollection, at least). Give Keek time to grow into the NFL.

To be fair, LB is the easiest position on defense for rookies to make an impact at and he was widely touted as the DROY favorite. Some angst is understandable.

Jesus christ man, he has had three games.

I want superbowl victory now !111!!!!!111!!!!!