Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ReadyorNot

Kuechly severly overrated

77 posts in this topic

If one more person says anything bad about Kuechly I will find you and I will beat you up. Then hang you on a fence by your underwear wedgie style. Or give you a swirly.

The choice is yours..

Kuechly's play is a big reason why I'm convinced our defensive issues are scheme-related and not talent-related.

When we were playing vanilla schemes in the preseason he was a beast. Now he's struggling to a degree - along with everyone else. It looks like the whole defense is "thinking too much" as they say, rather than reacting. This is a scheme/coaching issues and falls on the shoulders of McDermott.

Kuechly's play is a big reason why I'm convinced our defensive issues are scheme-related and not talent-related.

When we were playing vanilla schemes in the preseason he was a beast. Now he's struggling to a degree - along with everyone else. It looks like the whole defense is "thinking too much" as they say, rather than reacting. This is a scheme/coaching issues and falls on the shoulders of McDermott.

I agree with all of this ^

Keuchly is as instinctive a linebacker as there can be coming out of college, not to mention our entire defense appears to be a tad slow reacting.

Kuechly is not over rated.

Our staff is misusing him

Kuechly is supposed to be the defensive version of Cam

cam was allowed to be cam. keuchly hasn't been allowed to be keuchly.

I been editing my statement a bit - ymmv but I think a couple years from now well see hurney hit a home run on this one espeacially in light of our 2 gimp starting lb's

Hopefully Hurney is admiring his homerun from the stands by then.

Kuechly is 5th on the team in total tackles behind: Godfrey, Norman, Anderson & Beason. I think this is pretty good for a rookie...

Norman and Luke are 1 and 2 in tackles for NFL rookies

cam was allowed to be cam. keuchly hasn't been allowed to be keuchly.

Oh look, a fan who used the you think you are smarter than X argument is saying, Y isn't using Kuechly the right way. If one fan can't have an opinion because he doesn't have NFL credentials, then I don't think another fan should be allowed to have an opinion that says someone with NFL credentials isn't using a player the right way. ;)

LOL, you guys think you are smarter than McDermott. He took Jim Johnson's defense and took it down the gutter, but at least he has a NFL job unlike you guys haha.

This is how it is done right?