35 replies to this topic

#31 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,551 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 01:18 PM

Cam's superman was to re-energize the crowd, you could here him say "Get UP!".

#32 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,031 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 03:14 PM

Down by 2 scores in the 3rd is never out of reach and if Cam or the team had already given up at that point there'd be much bigger issues than him doing a little TD celebration...

#33 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 29 September 2012 - 03:50 PM

Cam's superman was to re-energize the crowd, you could here him say "Get UP!".

When I said demeanor I meant him on the sideline, I am obviously a huge fan of the Superman Celebration, I just believe that at that point in the game it would have said more to hand the ball off to the ref go to the sideline and study the looks the defense was giving him instead of letting things get to him.

#34 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 29 September 2012 - 04:09 PM

Fairly certain we did not score again? Did you watch the game?

All I'm saying is...there were 6 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. A lot can happen. I'm just a glass half full kind of guy. It would suck to watch games always thinking we are beat.

You are still missing what I am saying, at this point most of the team had already mentally accepted defeat, Cams sideline demeanor didn't help the situation.

#35 FastNFurious

FastNFurious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 04:48 PM

Even suggesting that the toon was a racist slant towards Cam is freaking ridiculous.... and the last time I checked we have a divisional game against the undefeated Atlanta Cons.... which should we be focusing on?

#36 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,709 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 11:33 PM

You are still missing what I am saying, at this point most of the team had already mentally accepted defeat, Cams sideline demeanor didn't help the situation.

I think your memory has compressed time. He did the celebration (as others have said) while there was still plenty of time to come back. When you saw him sitting on the bench with a dejected look on his face, there were only 5 minutes left in the 4th. At that point, the game truly was out of reach.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com