Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hammerin'Cameron34

3 things

41 posts in this topic

So even though I can't post there, I still go to an inferior site and read the comments. I saw JDeLong still misses me. So much so that he copy and pasted my comments I posted on here for all the an inferior site members to see. I LOVE the fact they still can't quit me lol. Carry on JDelong, I love the attention.

We won't be able to get a pass rush. Ryan knows where he is going and gets rid of the ball almost instantly. The key is for our Dlinemen to put their arms straight up in the air and jump around like they just don't care to cut off his passing lanes. Our corners have to be very physical with their receivers at the line and stay on them. Don't allow any seperation

I think we either win a high-scoring shootout or we come home neutered for the season. I'm also worried about Cam. If he comes out flat/listless in this game then I have long-term concerns about him. I want to see him show some grit after the beating he's taken.

I've watched some film of the Falcons' first two games, and they really remind me of the Giants. Ferocious pass rush that generates turnovers and messes up the rhythm of the opposing passing game, and a versatile offense. The only weakness I see is the run defense. I see a blowout loss for us.

i wouldn't say the falcons pass rush is ferocious. our coverage generates more pressure than our actual down linemans. one exception was the end of the sandiego game where the chargers were just outplayed at all levels

i wouldn't say the falcons pass rush is ferocious. our coverage generates more pressure than our actual down linemans. one exception was the end of the sandiego game where the chargers were just outplayed at all levels

The Falcons haven't played Supercam yet. He is nothing like any of the QB's you guys have faced and your defense better execute their "Cam" playbook if you want another win.

The Falcons haven't played Supercam yet. He is nothing like any of the QB's you guys have faced and your defense better execute their "Cam" playbook if you want another win.

to be honest if the falcons keep doing the same thing they have been doing with consistent 4-2-5 packages it might end up being enough. cam will surely take some risky throws and seeing 2 or more picks in this game would not be unexpected. and alone might be enough for the falcons to win. as some said previous the turnover battle will be key, and cam really has to play a clean game to win imo

A clean game is a given. I believe he will be more composed than ever for this game.

The thing I know ATL won't be able to stop tomorrow is when he takes off on a run, he's gonna be dancing all over that turf tomorrow.

ATL is Cam's home and he knows to perform his best there, especially when the team is 3-0 and we're 1-2.

A clean game is a given. I believe he will be more composed than ever for this game.

The thing I know ATL won't be able to stop tomorrow is when he takes off on a run, he's gonna be dancing all over that turf tomorrow.

ATL is Cam's home and he knows to perform his best there, especially when the team is 3-0 and we're 1-2.

This whole post is homer

i'm not sure if u recall but...last year cam's game in ATL was his worst game all year statistically. u can check if u dont believe me

http://www.nfl.com/p...ogs?season=2011

I remember alright, I'm saying this year in this scenario I expect him to rise to the occasion.

This whole post is homer

Shut your damn mouth. I'm sick of 'fans' calling other fans homers for supporting our team and having high expectations for a game.

Seriously if we win tomorrow and Cam goes off I'm going to let you and all the other fair weather fans know that you either need to support this team or GTFO. I expect no cheering from you or any other user expecting a blowout.

Rather have gamble on jones, with Norman on White.

Almost sounds like something you order at a waffle house.