- - - - -

3 things

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#31 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 September 2012 - 12:59 AM

A clean game is a given. I believe he will be more composed than ever for this game.

The thing I know ATL won't be able to stop tomorrow is when he takes off on a run, he's gonna be dancing all over that turf tomorrow.

ATL is Cam's home and he knows to perform his best there, especially when the team is 3-0 and we're 1-2.

#32 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,406 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 01:02 AM

A clean game is a given. I believe he will be more composed than ever for this game.

The thing I know ATL won't be able to stop tomorrow is when he takes off on a run, he's gonna be dancing all over that turf tomorrow.

ATL is Cam's home and he knows to perform his best there, especially when the team is 3-0 and we're 1-2.

This whole post is homer

#33 NiteFalcon

NiteFalcon

Bird of Prey

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 01:02 AM

i'm not sure if u recall but...last year cam's game in ATL was his worst game all year statistically. u can check if u dont believe me

http://www.nfl.com/p...ogs?season=2011

#34 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 September 2012 - 01:03 AM

i'm not sure if u recall but...last year cam's game in ATL was his worst game all year statistically. u can check if u dont believe me

http://www.nfl.com/p...ogs?season=2011

I remember alright, I'm saying this year in this scenario I expect him to rise to the occasion.

#35 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 September 2012 - 01:06 AM

This whole post is homer

Shut your damn mouth. I'm sick of 'fans' calling other fans homers for supporting our team and having high expectations for a game.

Seriously if we win tomorrow and Cam goes off I'm going to let you and all the other fair weather fans know that you either need to support this team or GTFO. I expect no cheering from you or any other user expecting a blowout.

#36 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,513 posts
  • LocationS.L.R.C.

Posted 30 September 2012 - 01:11 AM

Rather have gamble on jones, with Norman on White.

Almost sounds like something you order at a waffle house.

#37 philw5289

philw5289

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 01:28 AM

gotta expose their backup corner with lafell

#38 SmittyistheGOAT

SmittyistheGOAT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 02:55 AM

ATL had 3 really good corners.

Grimes, Samuel, Robinson. Them losing grimes doesnt mean some practice squad scrub is gonna come in and get abused.

#39 CarolinaNut

CarolinaNut

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 920 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:06 AM

offensively, if we don't turn the ball over we will be fine...o-line has to protect Cam and give him time to throw...defensively, we just need to not be softer than toilet paper...at least make atlanta earn it...i'm not expecting it but we have got to find a way to pressure Matt Ryan

#40 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,520 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:18 AM

ATL had 3 really good corners.

Grimes, Samuel, Robinson. Them losing grimes doesnt mean some practice squad scrub is gonna come in and get abused.

Isn't their #3, one of our old corners? McClain I think!?

#41 PantherGuy

PantherGuy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:47 AM

i wouldn't say the falcons pass rush is ferocious. our coverage generates more pressure than our actual down linemans. one exception was the end of the sandiego game where the chargers were just outplayed at all levels

Ferocious is a subjective term, so it may not mean the same thing between us. But I still thought the Falcons pass rush looked pretty good in their first two games.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.