Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sunday, September 30th, 2012: Prepare to be humbled..

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Posted

While this guy should be banned by now. Not going to disagree that this game could and might get ugly if the Falcons get up big quick. Panthers had 10 days of rest and to heal. Now they have chance to prove that they can come out play or just fall by the waste side and die. I reallly hope that the Panthers win and all. But it is going to be a tough game for them. Falcons are playing real good right now. So Ron better have his team ready to go and the buses running around halftime. LOL But for real the Panthers are going to have to play hard to even have a chance at winning today. Good luck to them.

Posted

There's only 2 markets showing it anyways.

Posted

Prepared to be humbled? Is this what homeless dudes say to you before a round of bukkake?

1 person likes this

Posted

I believe the Panthers were humbled last week. It's best to get the humbling out of the way early in the season, as opposed to say...a humbling 2 points in a playoff game.

This is a big game today, and your qb will turn to Matty Melt like he always does when the Falcons are heavily favored.

Speaking of little Matty, does he have the worst nickname in all of professional sports? Granted I just woke up and my brain isn't firing on all cylinders yet; I just can't think of another that is on the same level of gayness you weirdos decided to name your qb.

And another thing, when did you Falcons fans decide that "Smitty" is an appropriate name for your coach? I'm 99% sure that there are 31 other teams and fanbases that would all agree that 89 is and will always be the only Smitty in the NFL.

Posted

I believe the Panthers were humbled last week. It's best to get the humbling out of the way early in the season, as opposed to say...a humbling 2 points in a playoff game.

This is a big game today, and your qb will turn to Matty Melt like he always does when the Falcons are heavily favored.

Speaking of little Matty, does he have the worst nickname in all of professional sports? Granted I just woke up and my brain isn't firing on all cylinders yet; I just can't think of another that is on the same level of gayness you weirdos decided to name your qb.

And another thing, when did you Falcons fans decide that "Smitty" is an appropriate name for your coach? I'm 99% sure that there are 31 other teams and fanbases that would all agree that 89 is and will always be the only Smitty in the NFL.

Giants game was last season, that has no baring on this season.

The Falcons have NEVER lost at home while favored in the regular season under Smitty.

Falcons fans didn't give Ryan that nickname, he's had it since high school.

Mike Smith has been in the league longer than 89 and was known as 'Smitty' for just as long.

So yeah, everything you wrote is basically a fail.

Enjoy being 1-3

2 people like this

Posted

GO FALCONS!

Posted

Panthers up easy and early, 7-0.

Posted

Panthers up easy and early, 7-0.

BWAHAHAHAHA Huuuuuuuuuuumble....

We just ended your season... Cam is broken...

I will say the Panthers performed way better than expected but at the end proved the aren't ready for the big leagues as they continue to exist for the primary purpose of providing enough wins for the Falcons to get home field advantage.

Posted

BWAHAHAHAHA Huuuuuuuuuuumble....

We just ended your season... Cam is broken...

I will say the Panthers performed way better than expected but at the end proved the aren't ready for the big leagues as they continue to exist for the primary purpose of providing enough wins for the Falcons to get home field advantage.

Stupid Falcon bitch. He's a Saints fan. His season was ruined before it even started.