Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

Sunday, September 30th, 2012: Prepare to be humbled..

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 03:56 AM

Prepared to be humbled? Is this what homeless dudes say to you before a round of bukkake?

#17 pilot2011

pilot2011

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:23 AM

I believe the Panthers were humbled last week. It's best to get the humbling out of the way early in the season, as opposed to say...a humbling 2 points in a playoff game.

This is a big game today, and your qb will turn to Matty Melt like he always does when the Falcons are heavily favored.

Speaking of little Matty, does he have the worst nickname in all of professional sports? Granted I just woke up and my brain isn't firing on all cylinders yet; I just can't think of another that is on the same level of gayness you weirdos decided to name your qb.

And another thing, when did you Falcons fans decide that "Smitty" is an appropriate name for your coach? I'm 99% sure that there are 31 other teams and fanbases that would all agree that 89 is and will always be the only Smitty in the NFL.

#18 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:15 AM

I believe the Panthers were humbled last week. It's best to get the humbling out of the way early in the season, as opposed to say...a humbling 2 points in a playoff game.

This is a big game today, and your qb will turn to Matty Melt like he always does when the Falcons are heavily favored.

Speaking of little Matty, does he have the worst nickname in all of professional sports? Granted I just woke up and my brain isn't firing on all cylinders yet; I just can't think of another that is on the same level of gayness you weirdos decided to name your qb.

And another thing, when did you Falcons fans decide that "Smitty" is an appropriate name for your coach? I'm 99% sure that there are 31 other teams and fanbases that would all agree that 89 is and will always be the only Smitty in the NFL.

Giants game was last season, that has no baring on this season.

The Falcons have NEVER lost at home while favored in the regular season under Smitty.

Falcons fans didn't give Ryan that nickname, he's had it since high school.

Mike Smith has been in the league longer than 89 and was known as 'Smitty' for just as long.

So yeah, everything you wrote is basically a fail.

Enjoy being 1-3

#19 mjqvi

mjqvi

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:51 AM

GO FALCONS!

#20 Bodybag

Bodybag

100% woman-proof

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 12:10 PM

Panthers up easy and early, 7-0.

#21 mjqvi

mjqvi

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:33 PM

Panthers up easy and early, 7-0.

BWAHAHAHAHA Huuuuuuuuuuumble....

We just ended your season... Cam is broken...

I will say the Panthers performed way better than expected but at the end proved the aren't ready for the big leagues as they continue to exist for the primary purpose of providing enough wins for the Falcons to get home field advantage.

#22 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:52 PM

BWAHAHAHAHA Huuuuuuuuuuumble....

We just ended your season... Cam is broken...

I will say the Panthers performed way better than expected but at the end proved the aren't ready for the big leagues as they continue to exist for the primary purpose of providing enough wins for the Falcons to get home field advantage.

Stupid Falcon bitch. He's a Saints fan. His season was ruined before it even started.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com