Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

Sunday, September 30th, 2012: Prepare to be humbled..

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#11 NiteFalcon

NiteFalcon

Bird of Prey

ROOKIE

Posted 30 September 2012 - 02:14 AM

prolly not a real falcons fan just a troll....creating that drama ftw. real falcons fans are classy :)

#12 Tony Diesel

Tony Diesel

NEWB

ROOKIE

Posted 30 September 2012 - 02:22 AM

#13 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 30 September 2012 - 02:42 AM

#14 Pantherman

Pantherman

HUDDLER

Posted 30 September 2012 - 03:00 AM

While this guy should be banned by now. Not going to disagree that this game could and might get ugly if the Falcons get up big quick. Panthers had 10 days of rest and to heal. Now they have chance to prove that they can come out play or just fall by the waste side and die. I reallly hope that the Panthers win and all. But it is going to be a tough game for them. Falcons are playing real good right now. So Ron better have his team ready to go and the buses running around halftime. LOL But for real the Panthers are going to have to play hard to even have a chance at winning today. Good luck to them.

#15 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

HUDDLER

Posted 30 September 2012 - 03:08 AM

There's only 2 markets showing it anyways.

#16 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

HUDDLER

Posted 30 September 2012 - 03:56 AM

Prepared to be humbled? Is this what homeless dudes say to you before a round of bukkake?
  • SCP PIE'd this

#17 pilot2011

pilot2011

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:23 AM

I believe the Panthers were humbled last week. It's best to get the humbling out of the way early in the season, as opposed to say...a humbling 2 points in a playoff game.

This is a big game today, and your qb will turn to Matty Melt like he always does when the Falcons are heavily favored.

Speaking of little Matty, does he have the worst nickname in all of professional sports? Granted I just woke up and my brain isn't firing on all cylinders yet; I just can't think of another that is on the same level of gayness you weirdos decided to name your qb.

And another thing, when did you Falcons fans decide that "Smitty" is an appropriate name for your coach? I'm 99% sure that there are 31 other teams and fanbases that would all agree that 89 is and will always be the only Smitty in the NFL.

#18 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationCincinnati
HUDDLER

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:15 AM

I believe the Panthers were humbled last week. It's best to get the humbling out of the way early in the season, as opposed to say...a humbling 2 points in a playoff game.

This is a big game today, and your qb will turn to Matty Melt like he always does when the Falcons are heavily favored.

Speaking of little Matty, does he have the worst nickname in all of professional sports? Granted I just woke up and my brain isn't firing on all cylinders yet; I just can't think of another that is on the same level of gayness you weirdos decided to name your qb.

And another thing, when did you Falcons fans decide that "Smitty" is an appropriate name for your coach? I'm 99% sure that there are 31 other teams and fanbases that would all agree that 89 is and will always be the only Smitty in the NFL.

Giants game was last season, that has no baring on this season.

The Falcons have NEVER lost at home while favored in the regular season under Smitty.

Falcons fans didn't give Ryan that nickname, he's had it since high school.

Mike Smith has been in the league longer than 89 and was known as 'Smitty' for just as long.

So yeah, everything you wrote is basically a fail.

Enjoy being 1-3

#19 mjqvi

mjqvi

ROOKIE

Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:51 AM

GO FALCONS!

#20 Bodybag

Bodybag

100% woman-proof

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 30 September 2012 - 12:10 PM