Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JStew hopes we like what we see tomorrow...

64 posts in this topic

Posted

I didn't see this posted... So...

JStew posted this on Facebook toinght.

273445_100002809549206_8172303_q.jpg

Jonathan Stewart

I hope all of #PantherNation likes our new style of play that we will show on Offense and Defense against ATL tomorrow.

I am not sure if they have just opened up the playbook or changed things around... but the fact that he's posted that he hopes that we like the new style they are going to show...?

What do you all take from that?

Posted

Maybe we'll stop running the option on every down and maybe the defense will learn how to cover.

Doubt it.

7 people like this

Posted

using the option like a base formation was a little ridiculous

1 person likes this

Posted

I hope it means some strategic differences that we've already discussed here ad nauseam, but even moreso, I hope it means playing with toughness, aggression, and the attacking style Rivera talked about when he was hired.

2 people like this

Posted

Very interesting.

Posted

Hopefully it means we start playing fugin physical and with intensity and not the finesse poo I've seen so far.

Posted

quintuple reverses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 people like this

Posted

I got a good feeling about this game, I think we're gonna win. Not sure what I'm basing that on, sometimes you just have a feeling.......

watch we get our asses blown out!!

4 people like this

Posted

I am hoping they have taken the Option out (not completely but, as stated, as a base)

and I don't know what they will do on Defense, but I would like to see the swarming to the ball and tackling get done. and see some turn overs.

I have that same good feeling about this game. Here's hope'n we are all on the same page!!

1 person likes this

Posted

This team needs to come out firing on all cylinders, they cannot afford to fall behind early again.

Posted

Latterals to O-Linemen!!!!!

3 people like this

Posted

Maybe we'll see some good old fashioned pocket passing. Spread them out 3 wide, with Olsen at TE; and throw the ball on them. Then those base formatiom draw runs etc. will work better.