Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JStew hopes we like what we see tomorrow...

64 posts in this topic

Posted

Maybe we'll see some good old fashioned pocket passing. Spread them out 3 wide, with Olsen at TE; and throw the ball on them. Then those base formatiom draw runs etc. will work better.

Ummm, that's pretty much exactly what we did in the Tampa game.

Posted

Well they better do something now or the season will be lost at 1-3 or 2-3 to start the season going into bye week. Nice that Stewart feels good about what they are doing with what ever they have done the past 10 days since the ass kicking. But unless everything comes together and all and work out just right. That is all talk from Stewart. I hope what ever they did will work big time for them. Can't wait to see what changes they made in the past 10 days. Going to be real interest that is for sure.

Posted

i smell another annexation of puerto rico in our future

Posted

He spoke on the Offense and Defense, which leads me to believe that it's more of an attitude change more than anything.

Posted

Gamble on punt returns

Posted

Is it a style where we don't get our asses kicked? I would like that.

2 people like this

Posted

Hopefully they've put in the I formation and run it down their throats from under center.

2 people like this

Posted

foxball?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Glad to hear that there is something NEW to see. Also encouraging that J Stew is excited about it.

If I had to guess, I'd say we might show some 3-4 looks on D??? Am I reaching with that? We don't have a prototypical 3-4 DE/OLB but we do have 4 excellent LBs.

On offense I expect more of a Foxball (dare I say it) mentality. Power run to set up the downfield throws. The biggest difference between our losses and our wins is that Cam got loose vs the Saints. The Power run with him as a wrinkle should be effective.

Atlanta is good, but maybe, just maybe our coaches have found a ***** in the armor.

Posted

Instead of running the option on every second play, we are going to run it on every play!

Posted

i hope we do to.

Posted

This reminds me of when dominos pizza came out with their "new recipe" which was basically saying they realized the old recipe was complete crap.

I don't see this as a positive. All camp spending time developing what we saw in the first three games. They are changing that in less than 10 days?

May not be pretty.