Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JStew hopes we like what we see tomorrow...

64 posts in this topic

Posted

We go undefeated the rest of the season and win the Super Bowl.

Posted

Well, Chud better not out smart himself AGAIN. He runs the read option without Stewart......now he probably will scrap it with him? That would be dumb.

I assume he is just talking about being aggressive and physical.

Posted

Well, Chud better not out smart himself AGAIN. He runs the read option without Stewart......now he probably will scrap it with him? That would be dumb.

Hopefully he is just talking about being aggressive and physical

Dwill did tweet a pic of the play book last night

Posted

This reminds me of when dominos pizza came out with their "new recipe" which was basically saying they realized the old recipe was complete crap.

I don't see this as a positive. All camp spending time developing what we saw in the first three games. They are changing that in less than 10 days?

May not be pretty.

I dont think we will see an actual playbook change, probably just tweeking and a attitude adjustment.

I hope.......

Posted

superdupa options! bad options, good options, late options,deep thought options, shoes matching helmet options, hot dog vs nachos options..... lets just ad a singleback in the backfiled and a i-form for starters. If they don't then he too is delusional. Must win! Atl hasn't played a great defense yet, so losing to our average at best will bring them to reality and boost our mental state! We must get this one!

Posted

superdupa options! bad options, good options, late options,deep thought options, shoes matching helmet options, hot dog vs nachos options..... lets just ad a singleback in the backfiled and a i-form for starters. If they don't then he too is delusional. Must win! Atl hasn't played a great defense yet, so losing to our average at best will bring them to reality and boost our mental state! We must get this one!

Playbook always opens up with Stewart....no need to change things now.

Posted

My 5-7 year old Flag Football team, the Tega Cay Buffaloes, are 4 and 0 and we have only been scored on once on some bullshit call the ref blew. In the meantime, our offense is averaging about 35 in the first half. I saw Chud and RR out there yesterday scouting our team and taking notes, so the quadruple reverse might be in effect today.

Posted

I love J-Stew. He has a big heart for the game. Like Smith but in a different way.

NFL channel this morning...first on the field show...interesting.

Sharpe reported the Falcons defense talking about how easy it will be to 'get into Newton's head'.

Tomlinson talking about the Panthers defense: 'No one on that defensive unit that scares me.'

Posted

These guy are so confident.

But it seems like the same story every year. They play good in the regular season then make the playoffs and crumble under the pressure.

Atlanta is the Nfc souths very own Cowgirls.

Posted

The blatant disrepect atl is showing us is starting to piss me off. We need to punch them in the mouth. They act like they have beaten us 15 times in a row like the Pats did to the Bills for a while.

Posted

I hope it means they'll play with intensity from whistle to whistle.

Posted

The blatant disrepect atl is showing us is starting to piss me off. We need to punch them in the mouth. They act like they have beaten us 15 times in a row like the Pats did to the Bills for a while.

I agree, but outside of #1 and #89 who do we have with a killer attitude? This team seems awful soft and matter-of-fact.