Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alverez

JStew hopes we like what we see tomorrow...

64 posts in this topic

My 5-7 year old Flag Football team, the Tega Cay Buffaloes, are 4 and 0 and we have only been scored on once on some bullshit call the ref blew. In the meantime, our offense is averaging about 35 in the first half. I saw Chud and RR out there yesterday scouting our team and taking notes, so the quadruple reverse might be in effect today.

I love J-Stew. He has a big heart for the game. Like Smith but in a different way.

NFL channel this morning...first on the field show...interesting.

Sharpe reported the Falcons defense talking about how easy it will be to 'get into Newton's head'.

Tomlinson talking about the Panthers defense: 'No one on that defensive unit that scares me.'

These guy are so confident.

But it seems like the same story every year. They play good in the regular season then make the playoffs and crumble under the pressure.

Atlanta is the Nfc souths very own Cowgirls.

The blatant disrepect atl is showing us is starting to piss me off. We need to punch them in the mouth. They act like they have beaten us 15 times in a row like the Pats did to the Bills for a while.

I hope it means they'll play with intensity from whistle to whistle.

The blatant disrepect atl is showing us is starting to piss me off. We need to punch them in the mouth. They act like they have beaten us 15 times in a row like the Pats did to the Bills for a while.

I agree, but outside of #1 and #89 who do we have with a killer attitude? This team seems awful soft and matter-of-fact.

I know Beason and Davis are coming back from injury and wont ever be at the same level.....but I expected to see more passion attitude and fire out of them being D captains.

We're gonna bust out the Wishbone,Full House and Maryland-I formations on offense. Then run a base 3-3-5 on defense. :rolleyes:

I don't care what they run.

If we don't win, hopes of the division are gone.

Also possibly the playoffs.

Playbook always opens up with Stewart....no need to change things now.

Agreed! At the end of the day I still say he's the feature back. He pounds without quit. Even if he runs towards trouble he'll run you over rather than hop for the sideline. Aggressive backs can destroy ANY overrated D.

• This makes sense to a degree with one big BUT... It's clear we'll be changing up our offense quite a bit this season - both due to the need for "evolution" and because of all the new players on offense we have to integrate - especially CMC & Samuel.  So, Stew needs more reps than he would have needed last year just to get in a rhythm with the new guys... Otherwise what you write makes sense. 
    • Already admitted i was wrong saying that, what I meant to write was he never learned to do it in college and makes it much easier to fall back into old habits in the pros. Was going back and edit that before I posted the thread and just forgot. And yes, every QB is going to be inaccurate at times, Cam is more inaccurate than the other top ten QBs, He just is, that's not his game,  didn't see anyone complaining about in 15. He makes up for it in other ways. And, no offense meant, didn't see a whole lot of Cam blaming in your post, actually, didn't see any. It was all someone else's fault. Cam has more difficult throws than many QBs because he frequently passes up easy throws for more difficult ones.  
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    tbhx4