Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alverez

JStew hopes we like what we see tomorrow...

64 posts in this topic

I know Beason and Davis are coming back from injury and wont ever be at the same level.....but I expected to see more passion attitude and fire out of them being D captains.

We're gonna bust out the Wishbone,Full House and Maryland-I formations on offense. Then run a base 3-3-5 on defense. :rolleyes:

I don't care what they run.

If we don't win, hopes of the division are gone.

Also possibly the playoffs.

Playbook always opens up with Stewart....no need to change things now.

Agreed! At the end of the day I still say he's the feature back. He pounds without quit. Even if he runs towards trouble he'll run you over rather than hop for the sideline. Aggressive backs can destroy ANY overrated D.

I don't care what they run.

If we don't win, hopes of the division are gone.

Also possibly the playoffs.

Kurb, you can't be serious about playoffs?

'Playoffs, Playoffts, I just want to win a game' Jim Mora.

Kurb, you can't be serious about playoffs?

'Playoffs, Playoffts, I just want to win a game' Jim Mora.

I will hope and root for such until its no longer possible.

Otherwise there is no reason to watch another game is there ?

Maybe they finally quit teaching the returners to run straight at the biggest group of tacklers!!

Attitude ajustment...would do wonders! We may see SOME,loaded backfield to take advantage of a ATL weakness. More screens...some dual screens. Three TE sets. Something they haven't seen from us.

I will hope and root for such until its no longer possible.

Otherwise there is no reason to watch another game is there ?

Yes, your are right Kurb.

There is hope.

I just feel like football is won or lost by line play on both sides of the ball...and that is a battle this team isn't winning...doesn't matter whether schemes aren't good, the talent isn't there, or dare I say it, complacent play by some veteran players on the Oline.

I want the Panthers to win very badly, but until they show me they are capable, both coaches and players of winning at least 3 games in a row, I just can't buy into the 'playoff' hunt talk

Yes, your are right Kurb.

There is hope.

I just feel like football is won or lost by line play on both sides of the ball...and that is a battle this team isn't winning...doesn't matter whether schemes aren't good, the talent isn't there, or dare I say it, complacent play by some veteran players on the Oline.

I want the Panthers to win very badly, but until they show me they are capable, both coaches and players of winning at least 3 games in a row, I just can't buy into the 'playoff' hunt talk

Hope and Believing it will happen are two VERY different things ;)

1 person likes this

Glad Stewart is pumped, but I'm just hoping that by "new style of play" he means "good."