Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official Game Thread.

1,481 posts in this topic

Posted

This team is always sputtering on 3 cylinders.

Posted

I hope to God someone gets fired on another team, and chud gets hired somewhere else. Cam would light poo up in a Jake Delhomme type offense.

Posted

Does it matter if we called all our time outs? we didnt' even get close to the end zone anyway we would have just given them the ball back with time on the clock if we had.

1 person likes this

Posted

The question still stands tho. Why aren't you a coach? Why arent you being paid millions per year? I'll give you the answer so you don't hurt yourself...you don't know what the f**k you're talking about.

Yea? Go run a read option then "Bro" & have a glass of stfu while you're at it; sheep.

Posted

The question still stands tho. Why aren't you a coach? Why arent you being paid millions per year? I'll give you the answer so you don't hurt yourself...you don't know what the f**k you're talking about.

weakest arguement you could ever use

Posted

fire this idiot of a coach....is that how you coach a two min drill? playing for a field goal? and not even getting it.....

Posted

Our coaching staff is trying to keep the game close instead of winning this game. If we lose this our coaching staff should be in the hot seat for these awful decisions. Didn't even get a damn field goal with that 2min drill

1 person likes this

Posted

Biggest game of the year to define our season... QB is on the money... lets do some more pussy offense and let Ryan own the fug out of our defense.

Posted

Ron Rivera i just love how you keep timeouts in yo pocket the whole game. The media should be roasting you every week instead of CAM!!

1 person likes this

Posted

Our coaching staff is trying to keep the game close instead of winning this game. If we lose this our coaching staff should be in the hot seat for these awful decisions. Didn't even get a damn field goal with that 2min drill

You're absolutely right. Like I said right before the half, everyone is going to see why you don't play for field goals in this league... and sure enough I was right.

Posted

Down by 3 at half in ATL ill take it. Better capitalize second half though

2 people like this

Posted

The Falcons are eating pasta prima rivera.

1 person likes this