Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clock management for dummies?

25 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't think Rivera understands the concept of "clock management".

Posted

I got pissed

Posted

Rivera's clock management sucks there is a reason why he hasn't had a head coaching job reminds of last year when his misuse of clock cost of us a game against the Saints. I have always felt we made a mistake hiring him. I hope that I am wrong.

Posted

Cam looked like a chicken running around with head cut off on that last series

Posted

I'll get it as a christmas gift for rivera. Man that guy is a turd of a coach.

Posted

Theylooked like there is no two minute offensive pkg..not like there was 38 seconds left.

Im a Rivera and staff( not so fast McD) supporter but damn...

Posted

This is my biggest quarrel with Rivera thus far. One would think after the Saints game last season he would have learned a valuable lesson. We just consistently are reluctant to use timeouts when they could keep time on the clock and allow us to slow the game down. I know we used all three, but after the first completion he needs to use a timeout and get us resituated to then get into field goal range.

Posted

I have lost my voice based off that series alone.

Posted

Playing not to lose.

You play....to win....the game!

Posted

Ron days are been numbered right now. Ron just doesn't know how to run nothing right now. Let alone a 2 min offense. Ron better be cleaning out his desk for the end of the season.

Posted

Rivera's clock management sucks. There is a reason why he hasn't had a head coaching job. Reminds of last year when his misuse of clock cost of us a game against the Saints. I have always felt we made a mistake hiring him. I hope that I am wrong.

fixed so it wasn't the longest sentence in the world.

Posted

I hate to say it but I have not at all been impressed with Rivera. I was one of the few who would rather see Hurney than Fox leave. He is a good cordinator but as a head coach just not convinced yet. Like I said hope I am wrong.