Photo
- - - - -

The Official Nakamura Sucks D**k Thread...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
114 replies to this topic

#106 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:44 AM

My favorite Nakamura play besides the long bomb at the end of the game was the long catch by Jones when he stepped out of bounds. On that play Nakamura decides that turning and running with Jones would be a bad idea and instead opts to back pedal while putting an arm out in front of Jones, which I assume was some retarded attempt to prevent him from running past him. Consequently Jones just ran right over Nakamura and made the catch while Nakamura was laying flat on his ass like a retard.

#107 Vaginal Blood Fart

Vaginal Blood Fart

NEWB

• Pip
ROOKIE

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:04 AM

The one thing I notice about Nakamura every week is he seems to be getting run over in the open field time and again. When I saw that in preseason I figured they were just putting him out there to light a fire under Sherrod Martin but how he won the starting job much less is even in the NFL is rediculous. Besides from getting burned every game look at all the missed tackles, all the times he's been trucked in the open field with some RB running straight through him.

#108 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

Gonna live and die as a faithful Panther Fan

HUDDLER

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:13 AM

There was a time when Martin was a favorite here. I said earlier this year the communications caused some of the problems for Martin. He has to be better than what we have seen to date.

#109 crack0saur

crack0saur

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:13 AM

Id rather have Martin atleast he has some athleticism. Nakamura may be the most cerebral person in the NFL and excellent at putting people in position before the play but, that doesn't mean jack when you don't have the athleticism or ball skills to make a play. Guy whiffs multiple tackles and is horrible at playing the ball in the air. Give me Martin, he may be the equivelent to rocks in terms of his cerebral abilty to play the game but atleast he has the athleticism to almost compete.

#110 Pantherxtreme

Pantherxtreme

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:08 PM

My favorite Nakamura play besides the long bomb at the end of the game was the long catch by Jones when he stepped out of bounds. On that play Nakamura decides that turning and running with Jones would be a bad idea and instead opts to back pedal while putting an arm out in front of Jones, which I assume was some retarded attempt to prevent him from running past him. Consequently Jones just ran right over Nakamura and made the catch while Nakamura was laying flat on his ass like a retard.

You mean you didn't love the screen pass that Turner scored on, Naka who is the last line of defense was totally unblocked and just whiffed on the tackle.

Dude can't cover, can't tackle, but hey atleast he's a good communicator says our coaching staff, opposing teams literally have to be licking their chops when they watch game film and see this guy lined up in the defensive backfield.

#111 MCC

MCC

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 October 2012 - 02:46 PM

He is by far the worst safety in the league. Safety better be addressed in the offseason. We cannot compete on defense with our free safety tripping over his own feet on deep throws. He has the worst ball adjustment skills of any secondary player I've seen all season. And he misses tackles on the reg.

#112 rico6

rico6

Shit.

HUDDLER

Posted 01 October 2012 - 02:49 PM

He was and always will be a career back-up. The fact that he came here and started is an outright statement of how horrid a GM Marty Hurney is.

#113 Kuech Da Sneak

Kuech Da Sneak

As long as we aren't 32.

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 October 2012 - 03:31 PM

Watching all the NFLN, ESPN, & NBC coverage yesterday, it was hilariously sad to see EVERYBODY making fun of Nakamura & how much he was being brutalized by the falcon's offense.

If literally everyone can see how garbage he is, sit his ass.

#114 Cpt slay a ho

Cpt slay a ho

Lord Flacko

HUDDLER

Posted 01 October 2012 - 04:45 PM

On that last drive, Norman was even coming over looking like he was about to swat the ball away but Nakamura was in his way. So not only did he not make the play himself but he prevented another guy from making the play... I've seen him do that a few times this year...seriously Martin might not be able to tackle to save his life but he's got to be better than Nakamura.

this is exactly what im talking about, every play he trys and make he lunges his body all over the play god forbid Roddy kept his balance that's a easy td, on the julio play he's lying on the ground looking at the receiver run by he takes his own self out of plays and is constantly on the ground this is not the only game that he did this in.

#115 Way Truth Life

Way Truth Life

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:32 PM

24 was the target all day....43 wasn't any better .....30 and 20 actually held down the left side of the field pretty well...but 30 is still weak just not as weak as 43....

This is all Hurney. Chicken salad doesn't come from chicken poo.