#1 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 30 September 2012 - 03:51 PM

This is the hardest I have taken a loss besides the super bowl I think. I am trying to hard to look on the bright side. We beat Atlanta. The scoreboard doesn't show it and our record took a hit but honestly we beat them. They have beaten every team to a bloody pulp this year. It hurts to come down to a point where we got a first down to end the game, and we fumble the ball. I seriously feel like we are cursed at times.

Anyways, I think today was the start of something. I believe we are starting to form an identity. Rivera coaching up players on the sideline, Cam leading his team, and the CJ was completely dominate on the defense. We can compete with any team in this league with the talent we have. We just have to quit shooting ourselves in the foot. All the little mistakes kill us.

We are 1 and 3 at this point. I think if we keep up with what we did today, we will beat most teams and end the season with a winning record. Just need steady improvement.

I'm trying hard to see the big picture.

#2 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

• HUDDLER
  • 3,384 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 03:53 PM

Shut the hell up we fuging lost. Last thing I want is anyone saying "we're getting better!" fug that. We choked

#3 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,055 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 30 September 2012 - 03:54 PM

Lot's of postives in this game and we need more work in some areas..

Bryon Bell is starting to look like a 1st round pick .

#4 SuperJTheGreat

SuperJTheGreat

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,993 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 03:54 PM

We lost.

#5 xlatinox

xlatinox

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 03:56 PM

It honestly was a huge improvement compared to NY. While it sucks they lost i still rather lose by a point or two than get blown out. Hopefully we can atleast play like this the rest of the year.

#6 Quintorris Lopez

Quintorris Lopez

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 03:56 PM

This is the hardest I have taken a loss besides the super bowl I think. I am trying to hard to look on the bright side. We beat Atlanta. The scoreboard doesn't show it and our record took a hit but honestly we beat them. They have beaten every team to a bloody pulp this year. It hurts to come down to a point where we got a first down to end the game, and we fumble the ball. I seriously feel like we are cursed at times.

Anyways, I think today was the start of something. I believe we are starting to form an identity. Rivera coaching up players on the sideline, Cam leading his team, and the CJ was completely dominate on the defense. We can compete with any team in this league with the talent we have. We just have to quit shooting ourselves in the foot. All the little mistakes kill us.

We are 1 and 3 at this point. I think if we keep up with what we did today, we will beat most teams and end the season with a winning record. Just need steady improvement.

I'm trying hard to see the big picture.

You thinking you beat us and beating us are two completely different things. The panthers played a great game and they deserve to be recognized for that. But at the end of the game there is a winner and a loser. And the panthers were the latter. But like I said great game and fun to watch. I had about 3 heart attacks during the game.

#7 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,794 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 03:58 PM

The fact that this team keeps making those "little" mistakes shows you that they have not, in fact, improved.

Defense gave up 31 points, the sack numbers or pressure is a facade.

#8 doghead28

doghead28

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:00 PM

sick of moral victories had enough of that last year. D can't let receivers get out of bounds with no timeouts left.

#9 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • 4,620 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:01 PM

We are built to get those 4th and 1,We are not built to stop the Falcons offense from getting a fg,To me the difference was in the decision Rivera made.

#10 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:02 PM

Shut the hell up we fuging lost. Last thing I want is anyone saying "we're getting better!" fug that. We choked

We're getting better!

#11 Keith Moons Liver

Keith Moons Liver

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:03 PM

This was a trap game for Atlanta, let's be honest we were luck to be beating them in the first place. Our secondary was still atrocious and our overhyped linebackers can't tackle. The only difference is we were able to rush the passer, but lol @ anyone who expects that to continue given how bad we've been at it for years. At the end of the day we are a terrible team that basically forces it's 2nd year QB to have a perfect game in order for us to have any chance of winning. I feel so bad for Cam Newton that he got drafted here.

#12 Keith Moons Liver

Keith Moons Liver

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:03 PM

This was a trap game for Atlanta, let's be honest we were luck to be beating them in the first place. Our secondary was still atrocious and our overhyped linebackers can't tackle. The only difference is we were able to rush the passer, but lol @ anyone who expects that to continue given how bad we've been at it for years. At the end of the day we are a terrible team that basically forces it's 2nd year QB to have a perfect game in order for us to have any chance of winning. I feel so bad for Cam Newton that he got drafted here.

#13 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • 4,620 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:04 PM

sick of moral victories had enough of that last year. D can't let receivers get out of bounds with no timeouts left.

Lets face it ...our secondary is not our strength 4th and 1 is.Play to your strengths

#14 The_Mango55

The_Mango55

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

The term "Moral victory" is a misnomer. There are wins and there are losses. You don't get any extra credit for a "good loss" (unless it's college sports or some crap).

HOWEVER, if two teams lose 3 games, one losing by 1 point every time and the other losing by 30, I know who I would bet money on for the next game.

I'm extremely pissed at the defense for letting someone get behind them in that situation, but it was way better than last week.

#15 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,947 posts
  • LocationKurby

1-3 overall and 1-2 in our division with Atl and Tampa improving, it's not a good start.

Fug Rivera and McDermott

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com